Profile for Tiffanie sees > Reviews

Linens Limited Plain Reversible Duvet Cover Set, Black/Red, Double
Linens Limited Plain Reversible Duvet Cover Set, Black/Red, Double
Offered by Linens Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big, 30 Mar. 2014
The sheet was far too big for my double duvet and my legs used to get caught up in the extra fabric with I hated! Threw them away after 2 days!

RazBerry Teether (Baby Blue)
RazBerry Teether (Baby Blue)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, 30 Mar. 2014
My LB had teeth at 3 months old so couldn't hold onto things well! Bought this as I thought it might stay in his mouth without holding it but the 'teat' part was too big for his mouth and I had to hold it in his mouth anyway!

Mammoth XT Finger Toothbrush + Soft Chewable Toothbrush Teether Set
Mammoth XT Finger Toothbrush + Soft Chewable Toothbrush Teether Set
Offered by Innovation UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 Mar. 2014
The toothbrush is brilliant! My little boy had teeth at 3 months and I've made brushing his teeth with this like a game and he loves it! Bristles are really gentle on his gums too!

VTech Baby Sleepytime Bear (Blue)
VTech Baby Sleepytime Bear (Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 30 Mar. 2014
My little boysloves this bear! The glow keeps him distracted while the music helps him drift off..... The only thing I would've liked is for it to be a little louder!

Bumbo Floor Seat and Play Tray Combo Pack (Aqua)
Bumbo Floor Seat and Play Tray Combo Pack (Aqua)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 8 Feb. 2014
Great seat for babies who can hold up their heads but not their bodies yet! It really supports them well! The only thing with mine is once I popped the tray onto the stand part I can't get it apart again so getting the tray onto the bumbo is a bit if a fiddle when baby is in it but it's not so bad that I won't use it! It's used everyday!

' I Love My Grandad ' Photo Picture Frame Gift - 5 x 3.5"
' I Love My Grandad ' Photo Picture Frame Gift - 5 x 3.5"
Offered by CELEBRATION TIME

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Feb. 2014
Lovely gift for my dad for Xmas as it was his first Xmas as a grandad! He really like it

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Perfect Prep Replacement Filter
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Perfect Prep Replacement Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 8 Feb. 2014
Haven't used this product yet as my old filter is still working great but for the price I paid I'm sure this was a great deal!

Red Carpet Manicure Gel Shine on Top Coat
Red Carpet Manicure Gel Shine on Top Coat

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Feb. 2014
Brilliant product! The only thing is it's a bit pricey! But worked well with my set! I wonder if this would work with other brands of gel polishes

Red Carpet Manicure - "A Touch Of Bling" LED Gel Nail Polish Collection - I'll Toast to That (246) 9ml
Offered by Faith Cosmetics

3.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't as "gold" as I wanted, 8 Feb. 2014
As said above..... Wanted a more "gold look" ! Was very dull!
Product worked brilliantly though and stayed on well!