Profile for Jason Rowbottom > Reviews

Jason Rowbottom

Page: 1 | 2
Halo: Reach (Xbox 360)
Halo: Reach (Xbox 360)
Offered by Gameline GmbH.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Reach!, 24 Nov. 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Love this game, the amount of random stuff and fun stuff you can do on here is amazing

But...

I hate the new forge controls, I just hate them, I mean the new features are amazing but please, keep the controls the same as Halo 3.

Bungie remain to be my favourite games developer.

Fable III (Xbox 360)
Fable III (Xbox 360)
Offered by games-wizard

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the game, but..., 24 Nov. 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fable III (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
It felt a lot like Fable 2. When I saw the adverts before it came out I was like,

"OMG Duel wielding magic? Best thing ever!",

Yeah, its not much to get exited about, Physics is the same too (As Fable 2's).

But I would not hate it, I mean, the story was great to play though, and as per usual , the achievement names are funny (Typical Fable).

Xbox LIVE is fun too, just make sure if your playing as a Good (Not Evil) character, that your friend is not on there Evil character, or doing evil things, it will affect you too.

Rock Band - Game Only (Xbox 360)
Rock Band - Game Only (Xbox 360)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game! Beats Guitar Hero any day, 24 Nov. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great game, loved it and was upset when I broke it (oops). The only issue is tour is not Xbox LIVE, but I guess I didn't mind due to I own Rock Band 2 and 3, and they both have Xbox LIVE Tour. Matchmaking is good (If you can find someone who still plays Rock Band 1 :D). The only thing I will say is I don't like the rock band guitars, but its personal preference to be honest. Love this game!

Nightmare
Nightmare

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music (for metal heads), 24 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Nightmare (Audio CD)
Love all songs in here, just a shame the drummer died quite a while ago, but this is a great tribute to him, RIP Rev

Official Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black (Xbox 360)
Official Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Normal Controller, 24 Nov. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Its the normal controller, Works fine, no problems, don't understand the 1 star reviews, my one is very robust, dropped it a million times and still works, they must have thrown it at a wall or something.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Xbox 360)
Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Xbox 360)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Arcade mode, but Xbox LIVE..., 24 Nov. 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The Xbox LIVE Matchmaking system for this game is terrible, it takes about 5-15 minutes to find a game, and when you do, your matched up against either; Someone who is bad at the game (That's VERY rare), or someone who Combo mashes with the overpowered characters (99.9% chance of happening). The Ranking system would be confusing to someone new to the game, but once Google'd, it becomes understandable.

The offline/2 player game-play is great fun, me and my friends could spend hours on this. Arcade mode is a bit short, and the final boss is a bit eh.

Mission mode is a bit annoying if you suck at combos, but the one thing I hated about it was, there was only missions for half of the in-game characters, not all of them

So overall its a good game, just if you want to go on-line, Buy Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3!

Gold plated splitter RCA plug to 2 x RCA sockets
Gold plated splitter RCA plug to 2 x RCA sockets
Offered by GNWE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 Nov. 2011
Worked for my Dazzle capture card perfectly, the quality of the picture and audio does drop a bit, but that is normal when you split component cables. Great buy and good for its price!.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 9, 2012 1:27 PM BST

Pinnacle Dazzle Video Creator Platinum
Pinnacle Dazzle Video Creator Platinum

1.0 out of 5 stars Blue Screen, 24 Nov. 2011
This product "blue screen's" my pc, and the audio did not record. it was very strange. Whenever it was unplugged, it cut out my pc, so, don't buy if your worried about damaging your pc!

Seagate ST903204EXD101-RK 320GB Expansion USB 2.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good HDD for games and other stuff, 24 Nov. 2011
This is still working to this day and I'm happy I got it. It runs League of Legends and Steam games with out problems. Easy set up, Just plug in and done!.

5 Metre 3 RCA plugs to 3 RCA plugs
5 Metre 3 RCA plugs to 3 RCA plugs
Offered by sellthemquick

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke, 24 Nov. 2011
Brought 2 of these and the pins keep snapping for no reason, not very strong. other than that it works well and records fine

Page: 1 | 2