Profile for Beth > Reviews

Axel Scheffler's Noisy Farm: A Counting Soundbook
by Smriti Prasadam-Halls
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Quack quack !, 21 April 2014
Fantastic noisy book , my grandson brings it to me all the time for our quiet time reading , it's so beautifully illustrated .

Someone Else's Skin (DI Marnie Rome 1)
Someone Else's Skin (DI Marnie Rome 1)
by Sarah Hilary
Price: 9.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't quite live up to expectations, 21 April 2014
This book was featured in my Mothers newspaper, she is truly the font of all knowledge and has never let me down with recommendations , but... This book did not really live up to the hipe. It was good but not that good , exciting enough but not riveting , it was a good enough read but definitely put downable ! Sorry Ms Hilary I will not be pre ordering your second novel .

Paw-Terns Plus 2013: Patterns from Teddy Bear & Friends
Paw-Terns Plus 2013: Patterns from Teddy Bear & Friends
by Teddy Bear & Friends magazine
Price: 9.28

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing, 19 Mar 2014
I was a bit disappointed with the patterns I could use a few but some are not particularly attractive . Glad I only paid what I did it was on eBay at 19.00 it's most definitely not worth that .
I think there are more interesting books and patterns out there . Maybe give this a miss .

Bigjigs Toys BJ735 Wood Fishing Game
Bigjigs Toys BJ735 Wood Fishing Game
Offered by Bigjigs Toys
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Super toy, 19 Mar 2014
My grandson loves the little fish bit my finger song so I attempted to buy a fishing game . Have you any idea of the hideous plastic crap that is out there . Well I did find a few fishing games on amazon looked at them, all read reviews pondered, then decided on the big jigs one .
I am not disappointed and he loves it , it's really heavy duty too he's quite a robust little boy . We have played together and sometimes the dog joins in ! The rods are sturdy the fish and sea animals are bright all in all it's a great toy well worth that little bit extra .

The Gruffalo
The Gruffalo
by Julia Donaldson
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I have bought many, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Gruffalo (Paperback)
Just keep buying this . It's marvellous bought my lovely little friend a gruffalo to read along with her . Hope she loves it as much as I do . Next celebration it's room on the broom and the witch .

7" Plush Gruffalo, Mouse, Squirrel, Snake, Owl and Fox Set
7" Plush Gruffalo, Mouse, Squirrel, Snake, Owl and Fox Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Dec 2013
My grandson will love these to go along with the big Gruffalo can't wait to see his wee face . Super quality and my mouse does not loom grumpy . Thank goodness.

Mouseton Abbey
Mouseton Abbey
by Nick Page
Price: 8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Super book, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: Mouseton Abbey (Hardcover)
Bought one in John Lewis in London then decided I would get more for presents . A beautiful book and I was so lucky to meet the author she was delightful. Can't wait for the sequel !!

The Gruffalo 16-inch Special Boxed Edition
The Gruffalo 16-inch Special Boxed Edition
Offered by Toysafari Worldwide
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Dec 2013
So stands out against the other gruffalo it's really cuddly and beautifully made . It was very ell packaged and came so quickly . Thanks .it came from Toy Safari and I can't recommend them highly enough . Really super quick .

Raa Raa The Noisy Lion: Little Library
Raa Raa The Noisy Lion: Little Library

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Dec 2013
Looks super it's a Christmas gift so have not opened it out , but lovely and bright and looks good and solid

Fisher-Price My First Doll
Fisher-Price My First Doll
Offered by Fun Collectables
Price: 11.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute first doll, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price My First Doll (Toy)
Well made bright doll for a one year olds Christmas . I think she will love it . Very pretty colours and the fact it's machine washable ! Super

Page: 1 | 2