Profile for chris5705 > Reviews

Waspinator - Wasp Deterrant - Twin Pack
Waspinator - Wasp Deterrant - Twin Pack
Offered by HGdeals

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought 2 both rotted away within 1 month, 23 July 2013
I have used the Waspinator before and had one for about 2 years. This year decided to buy another as mine had faded and I thought that might impact its effectiveness. The first one just turned into paper after a few weeks and fell apart. I put this down to the weather. Then the 2nd did the same in about 3 weeks.

There has obviously been a change in material or manufacture since I bought my first one such that they just fall apart

Mophie Juice Pack Air External Battery Case Made for iPhone 4/4s in Black - MFi Approved

1.0 out of 5 stars Morphi Iphone 4, 23 Jan. 2012
Looks good, great concept but build quality is poor.

Like many buyers the problem is the USB charging interface is the weak spot. After only a few weeks use it became difficult to connect and then just 'broke' in my infinate wisdom I took it apart and that is where the problem was exposed. It is solderd to the out casing by the flimsiest connector and therefore will take very little , or few, in/out connections.

Avoid until they redesign USB interface

DIGIFLEX HDMI Splitter / 1 INPUT to 2 OUTPUT / Male to 2 x Female / 1080p / v1.3 / Video / Audio / 15
Offered by Digiflex

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, 15 Dec. 2010
I bought this to run my DVD and Sky box into 1 port of my TV. I am not stupid and consider myself to be technically astute. I tried everything, turned off the Sky box etc but couldnt get it to work. On my way to Argos to get a manual switch for 14.95. Don't bother
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2010 2:08 PM GMT