Profile for Book Seeker > Reviews

Content by Book Seeker

Book Seeker "Book Seeker" (Hove, Sussex)

Paving Paradise
Paving Paradise

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining!, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Paving Paradise (Kindle Edition)
Being a 'local' here in Eresos I was surprised and deighted that Pete captured the atmosphere and charm of the place. I was laughing out loud at some of the stories as I have had very similar experiences. It is such a unique village and it really does attract some interesting people. We're all looking forward to the sequel!

Frequently Asked Questions on Anti-Bribery and Corruption (Wiley Corporate F&A)
Frequently Asked Questions on Anti-Bribery and Corruption (Wiley Corporate F&A)
by David Lawler

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for all senior executives working internationally, 3 May 2012
This book is a straightforward and easy to read. It gives a fantastic overview of the current anti-bribery legal landscape and most importantly, offers practical advice. We all know that multi-national business are being actively targeted and that prosecution is becoming a very real threat to many businesses. I think David Lawler's book would help any business assess risk and take the necessary steps to become compliant with anti-bribery legislation.

Cupboard Love: A Food Romance
Cupboard Love: A Food Romance
by Laura Lockington

5.0 out of 5 stars A scrumptious read, 14 Oct 2008
It made me laugh and it made me cry! It's so refreshing to read a book that you can really relate to and which is highly entertaining.

Laura strikes the perfect balance of using food-related events as the markers which punctuate the journey of her life. Reading Cupboard Love triggered some of my own memories I thought I had forgotten forever.