Profile for L. A. Chandler > Reviews

L. A. Chandler "LC" (uk)

How To Lose Weight At Work: 100 Top Tips To Help You Live A Healthier Lifestyle
How To Lose Weight At Work: 100 Top Tips To Help You Live A Healthier Lifestyle

2.0 out of 5 stars ok if you don't have to concentrate at work!, 14 Jan. 2016
Good hints and tips but realistically if yih have a job you neex fo concentrate or actually do any work the execises are not practical or realistic!

Under The Majestic Sky
Under The Majestic Sky

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read!, 31 Oct. 2015
I had this book for a while but having been through a break up myself I didn't feel like reading a romantic love story. Dawn is my friend and I know she would want me to be completely honest! I always said to Dawn she should write books as she was always writing stories and brilliant ideas when we were younger and now Dawn has done it she doesn't disappoint! It did take me a while to get into but this was down to my own personal circumstances but once I got to part 2 I honestly couldn't put it down! It was brilliant escapism for me and I fell in love with the characters Kate and Roberto. Brilliantly written with some tense moments! I'm now reading her second book Where the Heart Lies.

Living Life the Essex Way
Living Life the Essex Way
by Sam Faiers

1.0 out of 5 stars Me, me, me, me, me!!, 24 Feb. 2013
OMG! Dreadful! Dull, boring and not even worh the £1 I paid in the charity shop for it other than it was for a good cause! Don't waste your time or money. She has nothing good to say about anyone! Just bitches about them and says how great she is! This book does her no favours whatsoever! I was never that keen on her in the first place but thought that maybe TOWIE put her in a bad light, obviously not as she comes across worse in the book!

Secrets of an Essex Girl
Secrets of an Essex Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Really real!, 21 Feb. 2013
Lovely to read an honest account of someone's life. I always preferred Lauren to the others in TOWIE because you could tell she wasn't fake.

Good read, well done Lauren! :)

Fifty Shades Trilogy: Fifty Shades of Grey / Fifty Shades Darker / Fifty Shades Freed

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 5 Aug. 2012
If I had been 20 years younger I may have enjoyed this book a lot more which I can see in the case of my teenage daughters both of which read all three books in 3 days! I bought the books much like everyone else as I wanted to see what all the hype was about. The first book I struggled to read, as I was like "what again?" and "really??!!". The second and third books do have a bit more of a story line but very short lived as just when you think "Finally, something interesting" it ends!
It's just that, Ok, passed the time, but I'm going to be honest here which a lot of women probably won't like, I think it is more for women that have something missing in their sex life and marriage! So unless you feel the need to pep your sex life up or need something more out of your relationship/marriage by reading this book, I wouldn't bother, otherwise you will find it quite unrealistic and boring.

Revelation
Revelation
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Album!!, 10 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Revelation (Audio CD)
I was really surprised at this album as although I was a big Pete fan I was never keen on his music in the past. This album is totally different. In fact I love pretty much all the songs, which is good as I am quite happy to play all the songs without skipping to next which I usually find when I buy an album. My particular favourites are Sliding Doors, Outta Control and The Way You Move.