Profile for vinylscrumping > Reviews

vinylscrumping

Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High [VINYL]
Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High [VINYL]
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of: 'Why'd you only call me...' (7"vinyl) by Arctic Monkeys, 17 Nov 2013
Another great single from a great band; I love the sound of this track and the album it's taken from.

The Rest of New Order
The Rest of New Order

3.0 out of 5 stars Review of: The Rest of New Order (2 disc edition), 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Rest of New Order (Audio CD)
Delivery was prompt and the price very reasonable for this 2 disc set. So 4 to 5 stars for the seller, but I give it three stars for content, based on this: even as a very tolerant listener to all kinds of music even I found working through all the mixes of Blue Monday a withering task. But that's what you get for being a fan, I guess.

Tago Mago: Live [VINYL]
Tago Mago: Live [VINYL]

3.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE!, 20 Oct 2012
This review is from: Tago Mago: Live [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Please note the tracks on this disc are NOT live versions of the Tago Mago studio albums. (It's only a single LP anyway, Tago Mago was a double.)
It is Can live, and the music's good, but there's no resemblance to the Tago Mago music we know and love.
I've rated it 3 stars, but that's an average really: 4 stars for the music, 3 stars for the recording quality, and 1 star because I think we're being misled.