Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell (Nintendo DS)
Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell (Nintendo DS)
Offered by CD Dixie

4.0 out of 5 stars great for slightly older children, 30 Dec. 2008
This is a lovely game with really cute graphics. As the other reviewer said there is a lot of reading which makes it unsuitable for really young children to play alone which is a shame, although you can read for them while they play. My 8 year old can read it by herself but her younger sister can't. (6) I would recommend getting with the DVD as it is a lovely film. I enjoyed watching it as an adult.

Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey (Wii)
Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for little girls, 29 Dec. 2008
I would recommend this game for under 8's as it is quite easy but it does depends on the child. My 5 year old is very good on the wii and completed the game in a couple of hours, It has kept her older sister aged 8 busy for several weeks though. There is a 2 player option which is great to encourage children to work together as they have to agree on the direction they are going to go in for it to work.

Carnival: Fun Fair Games (Wii)
Carnival: Fun Fair Games (Wii)
Offered by Bonkers4Bargains!

5.0 out of 5 stars great family game, 4 Jan. 2008
This game is great for a whole range of ages, my youngest is 4 and she can do many of the games and loves the way you can dress up your character with the prizes you win. These are hats, shoes, and accesories like pirate costumes.
My other children aged 11 and 7 also really like it and the 7 yr old can do all the games. My husband played it untill he had unlocked everything and then got a bit bored. I would recomend it for children and people who are not usually gamers (Like me)
You need more than one controller to make the most of the multiplayer mode but it can be played with one controller.
Overall great value for money. If you have kids you should definatly get it.

Dora Explorer Phonics: 12 Book Reading Program
Dora Explorer Phonics: 12 Book Reading Program
by Quinlan B. Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Set, 9 Dec. 2007
I think this is a great set.
I would say that it is probably suitable for a Y1 child or a very bright reception child, They need to have had a bit of reading practice as there are quite a few words on each page.
They are good to read to a younger child and have them point out the odd key word and spot the phonic sounds as you read though.
They are excelent value for money, and I will be purchasing set 2 as my daughter has almost finished set 1!