Profile for MickW > Reviews

Vauxhall VECTRA C TAILGATE / BOOT STRUTS (PAIR) - HATCHBACKS - NEW from LSC
Vauxhall VECTRA C TAILGATE / BOOT STRUTS (PAIR) - HATCHBACKS - NEW from LSC
Offered by Leader Specialist Components Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars tailgate struts, 3 April 2014
Very easy to fit. It's early days but this product is very competitively priced and so far has performed as required.

TEEPEE ONLINE® 10 x STYLUS PENS for TOUCH SCREENS SMALL TABLETS , MOBILE PHONES, SAMSUNG, BLACKBERRY, HTC, HUAWEI, LG, MOTOROLA, NOKIA, ETC.
Offered by TEEPEE ONLINE

1.0 out of 5 stars Stylus Pens, 4 Mar. 2014
No problem with the cost of these or the delivery but I have found them to be of poor quality. I guess you have to expect to get what you pay for. I will replace these with something better.

SA1PF E Pet Friendly Wirefree Alarm System 433MHz
SA1PF E Pet Friendly Wirefree Alarm System 433MHz

5.0 out of 5 stars Wirefree Alarm System, 4 Mar. 2014
I purchased this product because I have an older version of the same system (installed 5 years ago) and I needed a replacement external alarm. Buying this system was the most cost effective way of obtaining a replacement and effectively giving me additional sensors for nothing. I requested free delivery (3-5 days) and the product arrived next day. It was brand new, as advertised, I fitted the siren same day and it worked perfectly. I must also say that 5 years experience with this alarm system has given me no problems until now and it was an easy fix.

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

1.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected, 11 Feb. 2014
I enjoyed the film before reading the book. I found the plot of the book complicated and hard to follow. Didn't finish the read.

The Sword of the Templars
The Sword of the Templars

3.0 out of 5 stars Entering read., 11 Feb. 2014
A cross between Dan Brown and Clive Cussler but not quite up to the standard of either.An entertaining read if you suspend belief and want something you don't need to think about too much. I like it and I am just starting the next in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Personal Experience, 11 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my wife as a Christmas gift because I own the exact model and it does the job perfectly.

Amazon Standing Leather Cover, Fuchsia  [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7 (2nd Generation)]
Amazon Standing Leather Cover, Fuchsia [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7 (2nd Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to., 11 Feb. 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift because I have one of my own and it does the job perfectly.

Maxell CR2032 2032 Button Coin Cell Battery - 10 PACK
Maxell CR2032 2032 Button Coin Cell Battery - 10 PACK
Offered by Friller UK Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Should have ordered more., 11 Feb. 2014
Batteries are exactly as described and were delivered on time. I haven't seen them priced lower anywhere else. As this type of battery seems to be increasingly popular I should have placed a larger order.

The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Room 1, 29 Oct. 2013
I wasn't expecting much from a free download but this is brilliant. This was a good introduction to this type of puzzle app with hints available (only) if you want to look.
Bring on The Room 2.

Amazon Artist Lounge EP
Amazon Artist Lounge EP

4.0 out of 5 stars Promo, 9 Oct. 2013
I downloaded this for my wife. It's a promo for the new album which I will now purchase as a gift.

Page: 1 | 2