Profile for D Mac > Reviews

Content by D Mac

D Mac (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Landgarten Organic Amarena Cherries in Dark Chocolate 50g (Pack of 4)
Landgarten Organic Amarena Cherries in Dark Chocolate 50g (Pack of 4)
Offered by Neuner's UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, 28 Jan. 2015
I love these!!! I'm not sure why some other reviews say they're bland and that there's too much chocolate - surely there's no such thing as too much chocolate??!! I think that inside there are plenty of big and extremely tasty cherries and the flavour with the chocolate is so good. If you like cherries and dark chocolate then I would definitely recommend this perfect and healthy snack.

Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum
Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum

5.0 out of 5 stars You have to use it quite slowly to be a perfectionist and hoover up every drop and the battery charge isn't brill but I would re, 8 Jan. 2015
Bought this to hoover up our condensation after I had a go using my brother's one and was suitably impressed. It arrived quickly but after receiving it we did have to buy the 170mm smaller attachment as the one that comes with it is way to wide to do windows on a 30's semi (mostly bay windows). You have to use it quite slowly to be a perfectionist and hoover up every drop and the battery charge isn't brill but I would recommend it.

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (PS3)
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (PS3)
Offered by Gamesbuyer

5.0 out of 5 stars V impressed with this game. Bought it for the ..., 8 Jan. 2015
V impressed with this game. Bought it for the kids but the instructions say there's hidden codes and stuff to find to open up extra areas.

MAGNET Expert Ltd 0.73 kg Pull N42 Strong Neodymium Disc Magnets for Arts and Crafts (Pack of 20)

5.0 out of 5 stars so much so that I feel VERY weird when I go near them - like the magnetic pull is affecting my brain and heart, 8 Jan. 2015
These are seriously strong little mother hubbards, so much so that I feel VERY weird when I go near them - like the magnetic pull is affecting my brain and heart. Well I'm still crazy but I haven't had a heart attack yet. I bought them for geocaching and it was a pain in the brain and heart carrying my cache round with the magnets attached ready to place it. They took a week or so after ordering to arrive but like I said, they're seriously strong so would highly recommend if that's what you're after.

Asics Gel 1170 Womens Black/Onyx/Graphite Trainer T1P5N 9099 6.5 UK
Asics Gel 1170 Womens Black/Onyx/Graphite Trainer T1P5N 9099 6.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I have never felt trainers feel so supportive before though - these are AMAZING, soooo stable, 8 Jan. 2015
I read the other reviews so I expected them to be a small fit. Normally I'm 39 but i ordered a 40 and then do fit very snugly - 39 would definitely have been too small. I have never felt trainers feel so supportive before though - these are AMAZING, soooo stable, I can't recommend them highly enough.
One small quibble when the arrived though is that on the inside of each trainer, on the edge of the sole there were quite a few small spots of silver paint, the same colour as the wording (which didn't look like it had smudged though). I decided I couldn't be bothered to go through the fuss of sending them back for something so minor but it did make me wonder if they might be seconds. Anyhoo, they're a bit muddy now so it doesn't really matter.

LEGO Super Heroes 76013: Batman: The Joker Steam Roller
LEGO Super Heroes 76013: Batman: The Joker Steam Roller

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Jan. 2015
Not a bad price for two chunky pieces of Lego. I love Lego Batman - he's so cool!

Neuners Organic Nursing Tea
Neuners Organic Nursing Tea
Offered by Superfooduk

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the taste of this tea and still drink it ..., 8 Jan. 2015
I love the taste of this tea and still drink it now I no longer breastfeed. Organic, caffeine free - perfect!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the softest material, 1 May 2013
The design is good, the colours are nice and strong but the material is pretty rough, even after being washed.

Mains Charger For Nintendo 3DS DSi & DSi XL
Mains Charger For Nintendo 3DS DSi & DSi XL

5.0 out of 5 stars It charges the DS fine, 1 May 2013
What can I say? It charges the DS up fine it seems, we've only had it a week, we have used it once, but it worked fine.

Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer
Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 April 2013
The concept worked a treat when we bought it a year ago for our daughter who's now 3.5 years old and it's still working fantastically to keep her in bed until the allotted time. We have just bought a second one for our 19 month old son who gets the concept and he's generally staying quiet until 6.45 rather than waking us up at 6am. Very happy, it's a well made, well thought out product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3