Profile for Arron West > Reviews

Content by Arron West

Arron West "magnum1" (united kingdom)

Powerslide Xc Trail Adults' Inline Skates Red black Size:43 (EU)
Powerslide Xc Trail Adults' Inline Skates Red black Size:43 (EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 7 Oct 2014
Very good skates,,I would recomend

Krishnamurti's Journal
Krishnamurti's Journal
by J. Krishnamurti

5.0 out of 5 stars great man, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: Krishnamurti's Journal (Paperback)
Great man. All I can say.

Samsung BD-H6500 3D Blu-ray Disc Player
Samsung BD-H6500 3D Blu-ray Disc Player
Offered by Tribal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars AWSOME BIT Of KIT......., 6 July 2014
I bought this item, thinking I may have made a mistake buying it,as people have said it well only can be synchronized with Samsung tablet phones pads etc.
Have to say it synchronized with my q9 tablet and htc phone no problems at all.

I'm happilly able to mirror with be 6500 with no problems at all, it even upgrades the quality of the picture from tablet and phone to it is very crisp on the TV and saying that I have an 1080 lg TV it synchronized well and from tablet and phone mirroring etc it indeed upgrades the picture,it was the best picture I've ever had on my TV utterley awesome,
I've bought a theature system also and it syncs with that supperbley,

What people have not mentioned about this device it dose have half a GB of free memory that can be used whilst browsing and the browser is very good yet I would recommend using a wireless keyboard and mouse and their won't be any problems,I would say with storage on device you could be increased with memory stick in USB port,I'm not sure but would have thought you could without any problems,I having got a memory stick to try this out.

This is a new device on the market and it dose a lot more and is current from the f6500 old model as it upgrades pictures to 4k vastly improves quality of 1080p TV sets,the hub is much more to offer and their is browsing that dose work very well and if far better than the f6500 and a joj to use with a different layout completely, people have said its a little different from the f6500 well I've used this a lot and it is completely different and future proof and far better than old model.
With that said their are some rough ages as it is new to the market and teething problems, sometimes apps don't open and seems sometimes things need to correct them self before they work properly with mirroring sometimes this have been a little anoing at times, as regards to this I know it is new to the market and well be dealt with on a continued basses with constant updates and upgrades to my device over time which has done twice so far automatically whilst using it.

So I've no real issues with it and know the little snags well be ironed out over time and it well be perfect device and it is worth far more than it is currently being sold for 115 at the moment.

Oh one thing I would like Samsung to do is chat to Google play and make each other comparable for this device maybe have Google play app yet I know we well need android installed maybe they well who know,I well just have to mirror with my tablet and phone at moment for that,it would be nice,if the do I well get rid of my iPad and tablet as I won't need them anymore,

Anyway a superb device you well never go wrong with this one in your goody bag awesome, well done Samsung, please keep updating device as you are and you well have best device on market for many years to come,

I think that is who ever buys the Samsung be h6500 well be a very happy camper.I'm sure...many thanks.....

Cheapest Android KitKat - NEW Polatab Elite Q10.1" Android 4.4 (KitKat) Tablet PC QUAD-CORE CPU - POWERFUL GPU - 16GB STORAGE - SLEEK DESIGN - BLUETOOTH - FLAT 50% OFF - LIMITED TIME OFFER (Black front)
Offered by Tablet Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars Best lowest priced tablet on the market, 17 April 2014
I though I would write a review of the tablet as it is very much worthy of an honest review
firstly when I received the parcel with the tablet inside, it said it was a 4.2 table on the box, but after checking the system it runs on it is indeed running soon a android 4.4.2 which I've been informed is indeed a KitKat'
The system runs on an a31s processed which is very much top of the range and well handle easy peesy 1080p or indeed 4k videos etc and gaming'

Tablet has mini HDMI slot otg slot and everything else you could wish for,mine came with a screen protective sheet which fitted perfectly and also cables needed, unlike other feedbacks I had no problems with fitting charger as it fitted in slot perfectley, I would say the charging cable was a little short maybe around 2feet not much of an issue'

The screen resolution isn't great and Iittle speckled and the screen felt weir to touch but with screen protector it is fine, to be honest I did not like the tablet to begin with I thought it was cheapley made,UNTIL I piped the HDMI cable into slot and onto my super HD TV and then its OMG the clarity that come through this device onto the screen is utterly amazing and indeed it does 4k on output on HDMI from this device 1080p HD is utterly amazing the picture coming through this divide is better than digital TV on the same TV if you understand me, YouTube is great outstanding price of kit.

This device is made by all winner they have cut costs with the screen on tablet it is not hd glass screen so please don't be put off by that, what they have done is put the very best chips and processors in this device not many devices can handle4k this can, I've used the best iPads on the market and the inners of this device beats them hands down and yes I know conners have been cut with screen which is possible then becomes phenomenal when connected with HDMI, to say I was having problems before with my Samsung HD phablet which was slow and broke up a lot whilst watching YouTube etc, this device streets very well.

You can also use printer with this device, for the money which is staggeringly low price and works brilliantly you would be paying 400 to 500 0lus pounds if it was Samsung etc with the processors etc and what its capable of doing, they have cut corners like I said with outer bits but no way have they cut corners with the capacity and capabilities of the device.
It is intended to be affordable to mass market in Asia and rest of world with low wage but it is in no way has cheap internal capabilities and is of the very highest standards,and can also be used for business and pleasure no problems'

So yes I would say buy this tablet it it more than awsom, PS please throw away your PC and laptop as this can do it all and much more,,,

I'm a very happy camper with this device,

Hope this feedback for potential owners, thank you
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 8, 2014 10:39 PM BST

Navitech Faux Leather Multi Stand Case Cover For The Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 i9025 Inch (Black)
Offered by Navitech (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Feb 2014
had alot of use with this item good quality is to stand up to whatch tv etc it a good buy not rubbish it realy is a quality item.

Silverline TB05 Heavy Duty Flip-Top Workbench 150kg
Silverline TB05 Heavy Duty Flip-Top Workbench 150kg

5.0 out of 5 stars better than expected, 4 Feb 2014
very solid strong with very good quality. egnor negative reviews from trader mates reviewing im not in the trade or related to hardware stores....this is a very solid bit of kit and well last me many many years it also takes alot of weight and is surprisingly stable. great buy and a good price......

Dickies Countrywear New Mens Camouflage Waxed Cotton Padded Quilted Jacket Branded Coat With Hood Outdoor Countryside Oiled Fishing Hunting Shooting Farming Riding Check Lining
Offered by wholesale workwear

2.0 out of 5 stars not waterproof or weatherproof, 4 Feb 2014
I wanted a jacket the was of good quality functional and weatherproof and waterproof and I was sadly disappointed....... the day I received the item I thought it a little light for a waxed jacked and padding a little thin but passable. it was raining and I thought I would put it to the test and within twenty minutes I was soaked and it was not just the seems it was coming through but the fabric. I dried jacket out and inspected it the seems are single stich not double which it ought to be for heavy use and some stiching was frying slightly but passable fabric is standard thicknes not heavey duty but passable. the wax seems to be just a thin coat of flaxseed oil with very little wax also hint of turps I think prety useless quantity for what should be a wax jacket for outdoor use a wax jacket should have 3 or more coats to make it weatherproof and this jacket has not had proper treatment for use it is intended. ...... I contact the supplier and got reply the jacket is not waterproof as it doese not have taped seems etc etc . the whole point of a waxed camouflage jacket it to be weatherproof for uk climate is to be weather proof for the winter as is doese rain alot . as reply from amazon suppliers have told me this jacket is not waterproof and with that is not suitable for any outdoor activity if it is raining ie walking riding hunting and fishing etc etc etc........ a good it well cope with a small aprill shower........ also you can apply 3 coats of wax which is very time consuming and it well improve weatherproofing drasticly which ive done which should not have been needed to start with ... its and ok jacket if willing to put time and extra money into it for heavey use.... I would have personally have paid alot more fore a barbours camo jackets etc yet ive worked alot on it and am stuck with it. it doese the job now....hope this review helps.....