Profile for Beezlebozo > Reviews

Content by Beezlebozo

Beezlebozo "Beezlebozo" (Bradford UK)

Diamante Sparkle 100% Cotton Heavyweight 2 Piece Bath Mat & Pedestal Bathroom Toilet Set Teal (Standard)
Offered by Home-Expressions

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, 9 Dec. 2015
good quality and very fast delivery

Luxury TEAL Egyptian 100% Cotton 600gsm Satin Stripe Towel, HAND TOWEL
Luxury TEAL Egyptian 100% Cotton 600gsm Satin Stripe Towel, HAND TOWEL
Offered by Duvets & Pillows Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 6 Dec. 2015
Its only 1 towel not a set

GPO Stylo 3 Speed Stand Alone Turntable with Built In Speakers (White)
GPO Stylo 3 Speed Stand Alone Turntable with Built In Speakers (White)
Offered by Delightful-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little turntable, 1 Dec. 2015
Excellent little turntable and able to plug into surround sound so good sound. If I need a turntable again I know what I'll buy.

NETGEAR EX2700-100UKS Mini 300 Mbps WiFi Range Extender (Wi-Fi Booster) - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Wifi ALL over the place!, 26 July 2015
Excellent product and so easy to set up. Great signal all over the house now

MOTOROLA Radio 2 Pin Earpiece (Bodyguard Style Two Wire Covert Acoustic Tube Headset with HQ PTT Microphone) THE-SECURITY-STORE
Offered by THE-SECURITY-STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 8 April 2014
I cannot fault this piece of kit. In fact my brother-in-law bought mine off me as he couldn't find one of this quality and that worked for him. I instantly got another one for myself and no problems. Delivery was fast and only took 2 days for me it was there in time for my next shift. Strongly recommend it as I work in a nightclub I was able to hear clearly and no issues with cut outs or static. Ear buds are just the right size for me.

Dolphin - Best Web Browser 🐬
Dolphin - Best Web Browser 🐬

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy peasy lemon squeezy, 8 April 2014
This by far the best mobile browser I've used for my tablet and mobile. Better than Opera and Firefox by far...Puffin runs it close but I prefer this especially the mini version.