Profile for M. L. Mottershaw > Reviews

Content by M. L. Mottershaw

M. L. Mottershaw "cpeptide" (Leicester, england)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Clumsy mummy case, 14 Mar 2014
This does exactly what it says it does. Protects your ipad whilst still being able to use all functions. The handle / stand has been really useful to prop it up in most directions allowing me to watch / use my ipad without having to hold it and worry I am pressing buttons.
Since using this I can worry less that I will harm my ipad. I don't care that it doesn't have the latest cartoon character or trendy pattern on it and that it is a bit bulkier than some covers it's tough and protects!

What Are You Hungry For?: The Chopra Solution to Permanent Weight Loss, Well-Being and Lightness of Soul

5.0 out of 5 stars This talks to me..., 23 Jan 2014
I can totally relate to this book and only wish more dietitians and doctors would read it. We know what food is good for us and what is not, we know we need to move more - exercise but how do we change.

This is not your normal diet book. Why can't we have groups who use this approach instead of "fat clubs".

If you are sick of being nagged to diet read this book and see what you really need to change.

Rail Rush
Rail Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars Great festive fun game, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: Rail Rush (App)
Just a great festive fun game. Im not a huge game fan but trying to get into the xmas spirit. Not coordinated either but sure if u have more experience then me you will soon have the hang of the simple controls.

British Sign Language (BSL) Signs of Health: A Pocket Medical Sign Language Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for kindle, 29 Nov 2012
Almost like a dictionary which I can carry on my kindle. Hopefully others will follow suit. As a HCP this is a useful way to help communication.

British Sign Language: Teach Yourself (Teach Yourself Get Started)
British Sign Language: Teach Yourself (Teach Yourself Get Started)
by Paul Redfern

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic BSL book good DVD not so good, 29 Nov 2012
The book has some useful insights and is clearly laid out with referencing to the DVD, however I could not get the DVD to work on my layer so used it in the laptop and found the clips not the smoothest to navigate. Better CD / DVD would have got 5 stars. Book alone is worth it though.

British Sign Language For Dummies
British Sign Language For Dummies
by City Lit

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but have found more useful books, 29 Nov 2012
This is not a bad book just a bit to basic really. If you have never done any than as an introduction its a start although not the cheapest around. Sign language cannot really be self taught you do need to interact for the best chances of learning.

Let's Sign Pocket Dictionary: BSL Concise Beginner's Guide
Let's Sign Pocket Dictionary: BSL Concise Beginner's Guide
by Cath Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars really useful for beginners, 29 Nov 2012
great little book that I refer to frequently as a reminder for what I am learning in lessons. Some signs are regional but this will happen wherever you learn or what ever you read. Worth getting if its the only book you can afford.

Zebra Pen F-Refill, 1.0mm, Black, 2 Pack (85412) Expandz
Zebra Pen F-Refill, 1.0mm, Black, 2 Pack (85412) Expandz
Offered by Europens

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 29 Nov 2012
Great service just what I would expect. Saved me throwing the pen away and so simple to look for. Should have done it sooner.

20th Anniversary Absolute Balderdash Mini Game
20th Anniversary Absolute Balderdash Mini Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for a giggling evening., 13 Jan 2010
We brought this game to see whether it would be worth buying the full size game, I can definitely say we will be!
We played this with just 3 to start and giggled so much we cried. We also took it to the family christmas meal and had just as much fun with 6 of us. You need a good imagination to make up the answers. Highly recommend this for a fun night with friends.