Profile for DespicableMe > Reviews

Content by DespicableMe

DespicableMe

Page: 1 | 2
Rip Curl Boy's Factory and Repairs Short Sleeve Animal Print T-Shirt, White (Optical White), 10 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool t-shirt, 18 Aug 2014
My boy was thrilled about the print, his mother not so much :)

ESPRIT 014EF2T023 without Fly Men's Boxers Mine Grey Large
ESPRIT 014EF2T023 without Fly Men's Boxers Mine Grey Large
Price: 14.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Low quality, 8 July 2014
The waistband has almost no flex, it has very little elastic in it; I don't like waistbands too tight, but when I'm wearing these boxers I feel like they're going to fall down. They also lost their shape very quickly.

Invicta Specialty Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Plastic or PU Strap 12848

5.0 out of 5 stars Sporty, 7 April 2014
Bought it for 48 pounds, and for this price definitely worth it. It's a nice, sturdy, basic watch, just what I wanted. A lot of my friends have noticed it and told me it's a nice, sporty watch.

O'Neill Cato Boy's Cargo Trousers Olive 10 Years
O'Neill Cato Boy's Cargo Trousers Olive 10 Years

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, 7 April 2014
I've bought a pair of cargo trousers size 10 years for my boy which is 9.5 years old. He wasn't able to fit in them and he's quite skinny. The waist size is more appropriate for a kid 8 years old. I'll have to give them to one of his cousins as sending them back is too much of a hassle.

Under Armour Sonic Compression Men's Longsleeve - Blue Royale, L
Under Armour Sonic Compression Men's Longsleeve - Blue Royale, L
Price: 17.33

3.0 out of 5 stars Faint chemical smell, 13 Jan 2014
Nice color, perfect fit, but it has faint chemical smell which hasn't went away even after several washes. I can use it only once before I have to wash it.

Bjorn Borg Men's Boxer Shorts Without Fly 3 Pack Peacoat Large
Bjorn Borg Men's Boxer Shorts Without Fly 3 Pack Peacoat Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 16 Dec 2013
Snug fit, very comfortable, good quality, good price (black Friday discount). Not really my choice of colors but I like them anyway.

Transcend 16GB Premium SDHC Class 10 Memory Card [Frustration-free Packaging]
Transcend 16GB Premium SDHC Class 10 Memory Card [Frustration-free Packaging]
Price: 8.02

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really a top performer, 22 Oct 2013
I've extensively tested and used this card and I'm quite pleased with it. No errors, read speed is 18.9 MB/s but the write speed is about 3.2 MB/s, so this Class 10 rating is just a profit-oriented trick.

Polar FT7M Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Black/Red
Polar FT7M Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Black/Red
Offered by united care
Price: 60.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, 21 Oct 2013
Simple to set up, comfortable chest strap, reliable connection with the transmitter.
No timer function, alarm so quiet I'm not able to hear it.

Columbia Youth Silver Ridge Tee
Columbia Youth Silver Ridge Tee
Price: 2.53 - 15.60

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality control : totally fail, 9 May 2013
I'm very disappointed by the quality of this t-shirt. After unpacking it, I've discovered three small holes in the back made by repeatedly trying to fix the tags. And you can see from the customer images how many scuff marks appeared after my boy has been wearing it only once; what's puzzling is only the car seatbelt stayed on top of the t-shirt.

Merrell Men's Moab Vent Walnut J86595 10 UK
Merrell Men's Moab Vent Walnut J86595 10 UK
Price: 62.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Getting the right size is still a problem, 31 Mar 2013
I usually wear 9-9.5 UK (43.5-44), however, I had a pair of Moab Gtx size 9.5 UK (44) and they were too small. Now I got a pair of Moab Vent size 10 (44.5) and they're a little too roomy. The length of the shoe seems right but the toe box is quite big.

Page: 1 | 2