Profile for DespicableMe > Reviews

Hilfiger Denim Men's Polo Short Sleeve Polo Shirt
Hilfiger Denim Men's Polo Short Sleeve Polo Shirt
Price: £26.53 - £38.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, low quality polo shirt, 18 May 2015
Hilfiger should be ashamed of the low quality of these polo shirts, the fabric is rough and there is a thin strip of different fabric just under the collar, which is incessantly rubbing your neck.
I agree with the first commentator, tonysroger, the printing on the sleeve is cracked and, after the first wash, is coming off.

Calvin Klein Cotton Stretch Trunk Black 3 Pack - Large
Calvin Klein Cotton Stretch Trunk Black 3 Pack - Large
Offered by BrandBuys (SMD)

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too long, 14 May 2015
These are like my granddad's trunks, way too long. I've bought trunks from Bjorn Borg and Hilfiger same size (L), and those are just perfect fit. I should have stuck with those brands...

Philips Sonicare HX9351/04 DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush Black
Philips Sonicare HX9351/04 DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth it, 7 Mar. 2015
Best electric toothbrush I've ever had.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 19 Dec. 2014
Snapped during the first day of using it. Funny but worthless.

ECCO Men's Ethan Boots
ECCO Men's Ethan Boots
Offered by Schuhe24

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 4 Oct. 2014
This review is from: ECCO Men's Ethan Boots (Shoes)
These boots are nice and comfortable, but they run a bit on the large side, if you're between sizes I'd recommend to get half a size smaller if it's possible.

Rip Curl Boy's Factory and Repairs Short Sleeve Animal Print T-Shirt, White (Optical White), 10 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool t-shirt, 18 Aug. 2014
My boy was thrilled about the print, his mother not so much :)

ESPRIT 014EF2T023 without Fly Men's Boxers Mine Grey Large
ESPRIT 014EF2T023 without Fly Men's Boxers Mine Grey Large

2.0 out of 5 stars Low quality, 8 July 2014
The waistband has almost no flex, it has very little elastic in it; I don't like waistbands too tight, but when I'm wearing these boxers I feel like they're going to fall down. They also lost their shape very quickly.

Invicta Specialty Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Plastic or PU Strap 12848

5.0 out of 5 stars Sporty, 7 April 2014
Bought it for 48 pounds, and for this price definitely worth it. It's a nice, sturdy, basic watch, just what I wanted. A lot of my friends have noticed it and told me it's a nice, sporty watch.

O'Neill Cato Boy's Cargo Trousers Olive 10 Years
O'Neill Cato Boy's Cargo Trousers Olive 10 Years

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, 7 April 2014
I've bought a pair of cargo trousers size 10 years for my boy which is 9.5 years old. He wasn't able to fit in them and he's quite skinny. The waist size is more appropriate for a kid 8 years old. I'll have to give them to one of his cousins as sending them back is too much of a hassle.

Under Armour Sonic Compression Men's Longsleeve - Blue Royale, L
Under Armour Sonic Compression Men's Longsleeve - Blue Royale, L

3.0 out of 5 stars Faint chemical smell, 13 Jan. 2014
Nice color, perfect fit, but it has faint chemical smell which hasn't went away even after several washes. I can use it only once before I have to wash it.

Page: 1 | 2