Profile for mazz > Reviews

mazz (London)

Little Red
Little Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the wait!!, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Little Red (MP3 Download)
Waited too long for this!! Just fantastic and well worth the wait. Some great collaborations in there too. Katy B is unique and this album really demonstrates how unique she is. Great second album from Katy B.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2014 6:54 PM GMT

Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium
Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Juicer, 24 Jan. 2014
I love juices and was fed up paying above the odds for my favorite ginger, apple and kale juice or a plain carrot juice.

This really does the job and it's easy to clean. I have had mine for a year now and I don't regret buying it. Really is a little gem!

On A Mission [Explicit]
On A Mission [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars On a Mission was worth the wait!, 7 April 2011
I have been very excited about this album and have waited in anticipation for it's release. In my opinion Katy B is the most exciting artist to come out of the UK for a long time. Her sound is very London, underground and raw. The album productions are a mix of dubstep, garage, drum & base, dance, and Katy's vocals have an RnB feel. The hard beats with Katy's soft vocals are right up my street. I really enjoyed 'power with me' which is the first track on the album. A lot of hard work has gone into the productions and her vocals. I heard her sing 'broken record' live and she hits every note perfectly.

In the past I have bought so many albums but now I only buy a few good ones each year. I think this album is a great first album for Katy B and a huge achievement and definitely the best album I'll buy this year. Although artists like Adele and Tinnie Tempah are great, Katy B has captured a unique sound and has taken it to a wider audience. The tracks on the album do not follow a 'predictable' pop pattern, the beats change and her vocals are exciting. I just cant big this album up enough.

I hope Katy B keeps to what she's doing now and gets better and better at it. I'd hate to see her take the route of some of the other talented London artists who have de-railed and not really been able to pick themselves back up.

Well done Katy B and producers. Great Album!

DG
DG

5.0 out of 5 stars Music that makes you feel things and Denis Graca can do that!, 31 Mar. 2010
This review is from: DG (MP3 Download)
Sensual, Sexy zouk styled music. Some reggaeton beats, sauve portuguese and english lyrics. Good voice. I listen to all music and one thing I love about Denis Graca is his ability to capture sounds of his roots with a mix of Afica and Latin. Its a really feel good album and I hope he doesnt change his sound to go mainstream because well composed Zouk styled music is a great listen! He makes you feel like your right there with him.

Atticus
Atticus

5.0 out of 5 stars Atticus-great song, 28 April 2009
This review is from: Atticus (MP3 Download)
I have to admit I only recently came across this band. When I heard Atticus live on later with jools holand...it made me so happy that 'real music' was back! Its just such an honest song interms of simplicity, vocals, guiter and bass drum. It sounds incredible. This song really gets me in the right frame of mind! I love it! So well put together!