Profile for Evan M > Reviews

MONTIS MOVE, back carrier, child carrier up to 25 kg, 2180 g, BLUE
MONTIS MOVE, back carrier, child carrier up to 25 kg, 2180 g, BLUE
Offered by ProfiOutdoor-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great baby carrier, 30 April 2013
I originally decided to buy this carrier as it supports up to 25kgs which is more than most carriers. My son is tall for his age yet the carrier provides ample room. It feels well manufactured and sturdy and I am happy with the support and comfort it offers for him. I particularly like the added functionality provided by the hood which is not standard issue with other carriers I have tried. I have dropped 1 star for a few minor reasons. Firstly, the carrier would benefit from padding around the frame as I found that my sons legs were lying unprotected against it. I added some foam pipe insulation which removed the issue. Secondly, the straps which secure the child in the seat are a little fiddly though with regular use I have managed to master them. Overall, I am very satisfied with the carrier. I have borrowed a few other carriers and this is definitely the best all round carrier that I have tried.

Mega Bloks Classic Buildable Bag (60 Pieces)
Mega Bloks Classic Buildable Bag (60 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega Bloks, 20 Jan. 2013
Bought for my 1yr old son. They are big enough not to present a swallowing hazard and offer loads of potential for playtime. The bag is great to tidy them all away in the evening.

Lindam Easy Fit Premium Safety Gate
Lindam Easy Fit Premium Safety Gate
Offered by BabySecurity

4.0 out of 5 stars Stair gate, 20 Jan. 2013
This stair gate is easily installed and does exactly what it advertises. It's appearance is a little clinical however I would recommend it as it is very sturdy and easily operated,even one-handed!

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Garage
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Garage

5.0 out of 5 stars Toot Toot Garage, 20 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my 1 yr old son. It is very robust as he has tested it to the extreme! It has plenty of variety to keep him entertained and offers lots of potential for further expansion. It was very well packaged and was easily assembled.

Numi Extending Dark Wood Safety Gate
Numi Extending Dark Wood Safety Gate

5.0 out of 5 stars Stair gate, 20 Jan. 2013
Having tried various other gates I have been most impressed with this one in particular. It has a great extension range and was very easily installed. It looks great compared to most gates and is very sturdy when locked. It was well packaged on arrival with very clear installation instructions.

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Emergency Vehicles 3-Car Pack
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Emergency Vehicles 3-Car Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Toot Toot vehicles, 20 Jan. 2013
Bought these for my son's Toot Toot garage. They are very robust and have stood up to hours of rough handling! They operate by battery on their own or can be recognised by the garage. I will definitely be buying other vehicles from the range.

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Helicopter
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Helicopter

5.0 out of 5 stars Vetch toot toot, 20 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my 1yr old to go with his Toot Toot Garage. It is well built and can operate either with the garage or independently. Despite the fact that he can fairly rough with it, this toy is very robust and has shown no signs of wear and tear.

Generic Pop-Up Tunnel
Generic Pop-Up Tunnel

5.0 out of 5 stars Tunnel, 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Generic Pop-Up Tunnel (Toy)
Bought for my 1yr old son. He loved it immediately and has shown no sign of growing tired of it. It packs away easily when not in use and is well built.

Green Toys TUG01R-Y Tugboat (Yellow)
Green Toys TUG01R-Y Tugboat (Yellow)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tug boat, 20 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my 1yr old. He loves it, particularly as it doubles as a vessel to pour water everywhere when in the bath! Also liked the packaging which could be put straight in the recycling bin.