Profile for Kefkat > Reviews

Content by Kefkat

Kefkat

Page: 1 | 2
Women's Sleepwear Ladies Nightdress Short Sleeve Nightie Pink Purple Size 8 - 22

4.0 out of 5 stars like, 31 Jan. 2014
I like the product. Good loose fit which is what I like in nightwear. A little thinner regarding the material than I expected. I still like it though. Wearable in summer too

GOD'S WORD Translation (GW) (with direct verse lookup and book and chapter navigation)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Christian Bible, 30 Oct. 2013
Another to add to my kindle collection which does the job, as I would expect it too. Recommends to add

LB B736 Nickel Plated Ornate Narrow Handle Traditional Reception Hand Held Bell
LB B736 Nickel Plated Ornate Narrow Handle Traditional Reception Hand Held Bell

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a meeting, 30 Oct. 2013
Good solid bell which has a decent ring and not easy to break. Our last 1 got broke so I wanted a sturdy 1

4" x 6" Slip In Photo Album (Set of 5) [Holds 24 4" x 6" Photos Per Album]
4" x 6" Slip In Photo Album (Set of 5) [Holds 24 4" x 6" Photos Per Album]
Offered by My Discounts Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine what the use you want it for, 30 Oct. 2013
I accidentally ordered the wrong size so won't be using these straight away. However they are good value for use

When God Spoke Greek: The Septuagint and the Making of the Christian Bible
When God Spoke Greek: The Septuagint and the Making of the Christian Bible

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Christian book, 30 Oct. 2013
As I am learning the Greek language this book is really useful for me. It gives both English and Greek language and is easy to use

Wooden rocking chair traditional rocking armchair tropical exotic acacia wood nursing chair nursery furniture

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 30 Oct. 2013
I was unsure when I bought this whether it would be of good quality. I went with what others were saying about it. I was delighted and surprised when I received it. Fully recommends

New LYDC Designer Ladies Womens Antique Leather Style Satchel Purse Bag Wallet L113 (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 30 Oct. 2013
I have bought this for my future Daughter in Law for Christmas. It comes in a lovely box, is really good quality. Delivery time was quick too. I would recommend this product

Family Secrets: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You
Family Secrets: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You
by John Bradshaw

5.0 out of 5 stars The keys to the prison without a door, 25 Dec. 2012
This book was recommended to me 2 and a half years ago and it paved the way of the work I was doing on myself for the next stage I was ready for. John Bradshaw book truly bought me the freedoms and answers I had been searching for all my life.
The title of my review sums this up: John book, tasks and exercises especially the family tree, set me free from a history fed to me full of secrets and lies, half truths, things I knew yet had not got the right connectors for.
The book is not for the faint hearted and in many cases I think it is advisable if you have a trusted advisory/counselor/sponsor and the like you are working with who can feed back to you appropriately.

''You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free'' is so true for me. It bought together the climax of my 7 years of input followed by another 2. It enabled to see without playing victim why I had done the things I had done and the places I had been because I was searching for answers and acting out to find them.

Alot of those answers came to me over the years I was searching for yet what John book enabled me to do was to connect all the loose ends so I had the tapestry not just pieces of a jigsaw that weren't fitted together.

It freed me from the bondage of guilt, shame, and ties and shown me the truth, for I was a prisoner to my family with a physical locked door. It shown me why I had to go where I did to unlock the doors of my life to unlock my family of origin.

I can not recommend this book highly enough.

If you are reading these reviews there is a reason and I strongly suggest you buy this book. I have recommended it too many since, worked through it with many since and will continue to recommend it to those I believe with benefit.

The book holds revelations, tears, hurt and all the other feelings that are human to man however it shows you how to deal with them, acknowledge and accept on the journey of life.

Pink/Blk Dots Folding Lightweight Wheeled Funky Festival Shopping Trolley Bag
Pink/Blk Dots Folding Lightweight Wheeled Funky Festival Shopping Trolley Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 2 July 2012
In trend. Get many comments on it has to how trendy it is and even from young girls. Good quality and does it's job.It is on at a fair price.

AllerTag Capsule with Medical Information Insert with 66cm Steel Chain
AllerTag Capsule with Medical Information Insert with 66cm Steel Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 2 July 2012
it is a good product and a necessary product for anyone with health issues. We bought this for our 2nd son who is 23 and has bi polar and is allergic to penicillin. He is happy to wear it and keeps it safe. He only wears it when out of the house and he has been very careful with it.

The chain is better for a young man. Our son didn't want the medic bracelet. He preferred the chain and this does it's job and is in trend.

Also we think very good value as some can be an absolute ridiculous high price.If you have a budget with no limits then fine however for the average person you should find this O.K It is a good price for this product which does what it is supposed to do.

It has a decent chain thickness also so is sturdy. Not too thick or too thin

Page: 1 | 2