Profile for Friend > Reviews

Friend

Section.80
Section.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 19 Nov 2012
This review is from: Section.80 (MP3 Download)
I have to say that Section 80 actually surpassed my expectations... Every song in it is worth listening over and over again. There so much to think about and contemplate on .. very well done Kendrick Lamar! Highly recommended to anybody interested in hip-hop, but disappointed from the majority of non-sense music nowadays. Peace :)

Santa Cruz Land Shark Complete Skateboard - White/Blue, 8.8 x 27.7 Inch
Santa Cruz Land Shark Complete Skateboard - White/Blue, 8.8 x 27.7 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent skateboard, 19 Nov 2012
I really like this skateboard, it's my first one actually. I have it for a few weeks now, and I can hardly leave it at home :) It's stable (big wheels), curving is easy, small-medium curbs are easy to pass over. Yes, like others mentioned it gets dirty pretty quickly..but it still shines :) When skateboarders see it they love it :) For cruising around is fine, for tricks I didn't try, but probably not as good as normal ones. The kingpin needs some stiffening.. All in all, would recommend it to those looking for fun way for commuting to and from campus (as someone said..make me wanna go to uni more often :) )
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2013 4:20 PM BST