Profile for Mrs. Jean Robinson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Jean Robinson

Mrs. Jean Robinson "Latterday saint" (East Yorkshire.)

SPEEDO Atami Mens Flip Flop Sandal, Black, UK 6
SPEEDO Atami Mens Flip Flop Sandal, Black, UK 6
Offered by A&A Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort at last., 15 Jun 2014
I wanted some sandal type shoes to wear in the house - not slippers, just something "easy". These fit the bill.

Brown STONE hammer in lawn edging 2.5 m, 3 colours
Brown STONE hammer in lawn edging 2.5 m, 3 colours
Offered by Craft Sales Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars It's NOT Hammer in!, 22 Sep 2013
It does it's job and looks ok but the piece that goes into the ground was rather "bendy" - just a bit too flexible so we were not able to gently hammer it into the ground - we had to make a hole for it to go in and then tap it in firm. We had someone's help to do it because it would have been too much work for my husband and myself (we're 78 and 75 and arthritic!!!)

Mediterranean Landscapes: in Watercolour (Ready to Paint)
Mediterranean Landscapes: in Watercolour (Ready to Paint)
by Geoff Kersey

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 29 Oct 2012
I was really disappointed with this item. The pictures I found uninspiring - and the tracings did not always match the finished picture. Will not buy similar again.

12 PIECE DELUXE FATHER CHRISTMAS SANTA COSTUME SET SANTA CLAUS SUIT JACKET + TROUSERS + 10 PAIRS EYEBROWS + WIG + BEARD + BOOT TOPS + GLASSES + BELT + HAT + GLOVES + INFLATABLE BELLY + SACK FANCY DRESS FATHER CHRISTMAS
Offered by I LOVE FANCY DRESS

4.0 out of 5 stars Santa was pleased!, 30 Dec 2010
I thought that this was good value. The wig and beard were as they should be and a good disguise. The suit was nice and roomy but the gloves were a waste of time - much too small. The belt was ok but the hat was too small - a better hat would have made a good outfit a great one. A previous review I read, nearly put me off this item, but I'm glad I bought it because it was a lot better than they said.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Try Acrylics!!, 8 May 2010
I saw this product on TV . It is not a toy but good acrylic paint!! It covers well, is easy to work with and not too expensive. I mostly use water colours but fancied trying acrylics and I am very happy with this "interactive" product as it is easy to blend and stays fluid longer. I would be happy to recommend this product to anyone and believe it is good value for money.

Peace Like a River [Us Import]
Peace Like a River [Us Import]
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars This River flows beautifully., 25 Feb 2010
This is my favourite cd of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir because it has the songs on it that bring me great joy. The fact that all the words are printed too, so that you get the benefit of the poetry coupled with the lilt of the music, is a delight.
"Be still my soul" is one of the most beautiful hymns ever and I could listen to it all day! The prayer of St Francis "Lord make me an instrument of thy Peace" always moves me to tears - that too is totally beautiful, the voices soaring delightfully. "A Wayfaring man of Grief" "The Lord is my Shepherd" - all wonderful.
I recommend this cd to all who love spiritual music. They won't be disappointed.