Profile for Mr. B. Cullinane > Reviews

Content by Mr. B. Cullinane

Mr. B. Cullinane

Page: 1 | 2
Wahl Clip N Rinse Cord Cordless Rinseable Rechargeable Hair Clipper Kit Black / Chrome 9639-017

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Sep 2014
Excellent haircutting tool which I would recommend to anybody.

Regatta Men's Pack It Lightweight Waterproof Packaway Jacket - Bayleaf, XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Packaway Jacket, 2 Nov 2013
This jacket is exactly as described. It is waterproof and lightweight and folds easily into a neat little carrying bag.

ChuckIt! Ultra Balls Classic 2-Pack
ChuckIt! Ultra Balls Classic 2-Pack
Offered by FishAround Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuckit Balls, 2 Nov 2013
My terrier dog has destroyed every ball that he has had previously in no time at all. He has now tried to destroy these balls unsuccessfully for three weeks - all to no avail. I wish that I discovered them ages ago.

Sellotape Sticky Fixers Double Sided Foam Strip 25mm x 3m
Sellotape Sticky Fixers Double Sided Foam Strip 25mm x 3m
Offered by 9to5 Supplies (VAT receipt supplied)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticky tape, 2 Nov 2013
Excellent product. It was exactly what was required and securely the lightweight telephone/computer filter to the wall. I would recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pringle Socks, 9 Sep 2013
I received my first pair of Pringle socks as a present of my daughter some years ago and have never wore any other make of sock since. These latest socks are no different than previous and equally as good.

5 Cities® Extra Large 32" Lightweight Expandable Luggage Suitcase Trolley Bag (Plum/Grey)
Offered by Luggage Travel Bags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Cties Suitcase, 9 Sep 2013
I bought this suitcase to take with me on the Lions tour to Australia. It did the job ideally with more than enough room for the clothes that I took with me for a month away down under.

Sabatier Large Ultimate Kitchen Scissors - 5 Year Guarantee
Sabatier Large Ultimate Kitchen Scissors - 5 Year Guarantee
Offered by Anything 4 Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Sabatier Kitchen Scissors, 9 Sep 2013
Very efficient multi use pair of kitchen scissors which were promptly delivered. These scissors are definitely fit for purpose and carry a 5 year warranty..

Cool Water Deep by Davidoff Eau de Toilette Spray 50ml
Cool Water Deep by Davidoff Eau de Toilette Spray 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Water Eau de Toillette, 9 Sep 2013
Product was promptly delivered. I have used this product for several years as it has a fresh, clean smell without being overpowering ".

Animology Flea and Tick Shampoo, 250 ml
Animology Flea and Tick Shampoo, 250 ml
Offered by Livy 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Flea Shampoo, 9 Sep 2013
Shampoo is exactly as described and was delivered on time. I have used the shampoo on my dog and it had an immediate affect on stopping him scratching.

Wales Welsh Cymru Luggage Strap
Wales Welsh Cymru Luggage Strap
Offered by welsh shop plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Welsh Luggage Strap, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Wales Welsh Cymru Luggage Strap
Just what I wanted and promptly delivered. Very reasonably priced item which is easily spotted on a carousel. I would buy some more if I needed any.

Page: 1 | 2