Profile for neats4 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Til The Casket Drops
Til The Casket Drops

5.0 out of 5 stars order from america its worth the wait, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Til The Casket Drops (Audio CD)
I also had trouble trying to get this album so just ordered from an American seller took about a week with no problems. The album is a great listen all the way through its seems to get better the more you listen and the sound is really good too. I like listening to it in my car, loud! Hope she keeps it up and gets recognition over here in UK.

Where I Come From
Where I Come From

5.0 out of 5 stars great album just to put on, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Where I Come From (Audio CD)
This album is so relaxing, I love his voice and whenever I play the album I don't want to switch bit off,just leave it going and carry on doing whatever! nice collection and saves me messing about trying to do my own playlist from his albums. Really good recording too so worth having the CD.

Bear Creek
Bear Creek

5.0 out of 5 stars best yet for a folk rock album, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Bear Creek (Audio CD)
I have liked Brandi Carlile for many years and I think this is a really good album if you like folk rock you will enjoy, I don't like comparisons but if this album has been recommended to you for any reason and you like the lastest Amy McDonald album you will like this. More upbeat than previous material but not lost the acoustics which I like.

Factorykiss 12 Sizes 6'' Crochet Hooks Bamboo Kits Knitting Needles Set (3mm - 10mm)
Offered by Factorykiss

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap rubbish, 27 Jun. 2013
Don't waste your money these are cheap and a waste of time - about three needles in the set were usable, mainly the smaller ones. The needles are rough so they snag your wool and after using some have even split.

TOP GEAR  2013 DIARY
TOP GEAR 2013 DIARY
by Danilo
Edition: Diary

2.0 out of 5 stars only for a stocking filler, cheap and cheerful, 11 Dec. 2012
This review is from: TOP GEAR 2013 DIARY (Diary)
I bought this as a present I usually get the top gear a5 diary but for some reason they have not done one this year. This diary is a very poor cheap quality, they probably have them in the pound shop go for that one, its not worth £4 I am sending it back as it looks like a real cheap stocking filler and you can get decent socks for £4!!

Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised Cookware Set, 5-Piece
Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised Cookware Set, 5-Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing saucepans, 24 July 2012
Its strange writing a review for saucepans but this is the best purchase for my kitchen in years - this Circulon set is amazing and I will definately be buying more circulon. Yes I have a dishwasher but dont need to put these in they easily hand wash saving space in the dishwasher and I want them to last. Cook anything and I mean anything and it does not stick. Even after boiling rice you can just leave the pan to cool on the side and literally get kitchen roll and wipe it out. I make frittatas in the frying pan and they just slide out. The heat distribution is amazing so getting a gentle simmer without burning is easy, if you want a really hot pan for something put it on the heat and let it heat up gently for a while. I thoroughly recommend them and as a cook would replace them immediately if anything happened to them!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 19, 2012 8:00 PM BST

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars nothing like picture, 23 Feb. 2012
Not washed out grey cool tshirt - very black fruit of the loom tshirt with bad screen print. If you want this then fine but don't expect it to look like picture.

Baby O!
Baby O!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Acoustic Blues give it a try, 17 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Baby O! (MP3 Download)
I like Brooks Williams and love acoustic blues music thats not overproduced, this album in my opinion is his best yet its upbeat acoustic tracks make it really hard to keep your feet still, how good blues should be ! - If your new to Brooks Williams try this one and give it a listen.

Fixin' To Die
Fixin' To Die

5.0 out of 5 stars Great foot stompin album from G Love, 10 May 2011
This review is from: Fixin' To Die (Audio CD)
This is a great album from G Love - if you like any of his previous stuff you will definately like this album - they are great versions and its a really good listen from beginning to end.

Toshiba Satellite R630-138 13.3 inch Notebook, Core i3-350M 2.26GHz, 4Gb, 320Gb, DVDSMDL, Windows 7 Home Premium

3.0 out of 5 stars not up to the usual toshiba quality, 22 Sept. 2010
I was most disappointed with this laptop - I have had a previous toshiba laptop which lasted me for years and I also now have a NB200 netbook which is superb. Looks wise its a nice machine with a brushed non gloss lid, the case is a little flimsy around the Dvd rom area. The keyboard and keypad are nice and the screen is clear and not over glossy. However my main major gripes about the laptop are (1) the so called new air flow cooling - basically the fan never goes off ever, its noisy and annoying at a constant high pitched whine, its located on the bottom so when its on your lap its blocked. I tried it on a desk on lap and turned all the eco settings on but it never goes off. (2) the battery life is a complete over exaggeration advertised at up to 8 hours, again tried eco settings etc. etc. I would be surprised if anybody got more than 4 hours. I seemed to get 3 at a push. I had the laptop for a few days and also tried to resolve the problems by contacting toshiba but to no avail. I have sent the laptop back, very disappointing.

Page: 1 | 2