Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "kev57" (Hampshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hi-Tec Men's Blast Tp White/Silver Trainer A001518/011/01 10 UK
Hi-Tec Men's Blast Tp White/Silver Trainer A001518/011/01 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good comfy Trainers, 28 Nov. 2014
Always liked Hi-Tec trainers, good quality and comfy to wear, nothing flash just straight forward Trainers that do what they say they do, could wear them 24/7 and know at the end of the day that my feet would feel the same as when I first put them on, ordered on the 20th Nov and delivered on 21st Nov. I would have no problems ordering these again, good quality as I said and well worth the price, but beware you will get charged VAT @ 20%, so a pair that cost £20 will cost another £4 with the VAT, just remember that when you place the order and then P&P on top, but even that would not stop me re-ordering.

The Sexy U Girl
The Sexy U Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story, Great Book, 18 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Sexy U Girl (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant Book and a great read, don't be fooled by the cover it is not all about sex, but instead a very well written book about a City Girl Model who falls foul of the Law in the backwoods of America, I am not saying any more about it as I think it will ruin the storyline, this was downloaded from the Daily Free Books UK site, and I have read some really good books by unknown Authors and many of them who have brought out other Titles have got me as a buyer, and they are worth every penny, so buy/download this Book and enjoy a good read of a really well written Book, 10/10

Replacement/Extension Loom For Rainbow Loom/CrazyBandz etc
Replacement/Extension Loom For Rainbow Loom/CrazyBandz etc
Offered by Hot Sales 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars if I knew how to make these Loom Band bracelets ..., 18 Sept. 2014
if I knew how to make these Loom Band bracelets I could show my grandkids up, but I ain't got a clue, they point I order, must be a mug but it keeps them quiet, so worth the low price I paid for them, quoted delivery time was 13 Sep - 4 Oct arrived on the 18 Sep, so took about 10 days for delivery which was free. If you want peace go buy them, no idea how long they will last as they are made from rigid plastic, we live in a throw away world.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars however my grandchildren point out what they would like, and muggings granddad orders it, 18 Sept. 2014
I have no idea how they make these Loom Band Bracelets, and what is what and what it goes with, however my grandchildren point out what they would like, and muggings granddad orders it. I was quoted delivery dates of 13 Sep - 4 Oct, and they arrived on the 12th September, they work is all I know, grandkids love them, no doubt I will be mugged into buying more Loom Band gear.

C1RCA Mens Lopez 13 Skateboarding Shoes LOP13DKGU9 Dark Gull 9 UK, 43 EU, 10 US
C1RCA Mens Lopez 13 Skateboarding Shoes LOP13DKGU9 Dark Gull 9 UK, 43 EU, 10 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 18 Sept. 2014
nice comfy footwear, well made and say quality, delivery was within 48hrs from ordering to wearing them, nothing much can be said about them, just buy them.

Pack Of 100 54 X 86mm Business Card Laminating Pouches
Pack Of 100 54 X 86mm Business Card Laminating Pouches
Offered by Shop Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Easy to Use, 18 Sept. 2014
Have ordered from this supplier before, so knew what to expect and wasn't disappointed as before, very quick turnaround from placing the order to the item being delivered, never ever had any problems with these working in the Laminator, where as from other places they were way to cheap, should have been a warning and just never Laminated, would come unstuck. So I would recommend this supplier, you won't be disappointed. 10/10

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (P5100)Case/Cover with 360 degree rotational Stand 10.1inch Screen tablet pc with free high quality screen protector and stylus pen (Red)
Offered by Super sam Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made & Sturdy, 18 Sept. 2014
nice sturdy case, like the idea that you can spin the tablet around when in the case, might have been better if it had actually fitted my tablet, but for the price it was no great loss gave it away to my neighbour. Quick delivery and well packaged, that's about all I can say.

VTX3D AMD Radeon HD 5450 Silent 2GB DDR3 Graphics Card (PCI Express 2.1, HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, 64-Bit, Hyper Memory Upto 3.8GB, AMD Avivo HD Video and Display Technology)
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, great Graphic Card., 9 Sept. 2014
Brought this after my Motherboard died and took down my previous Graphics Card with it, brought a new Motherboard, had a good look around Amazon trying to find a decent Graphics Card, reviews were fairly good so I thought give it a go, if it turned out to be rubbish then I never lost much, but guess what I was glad I did buy it, my computer monitor noticed it as the colours are now a lot brighter and crisp, it has knocked up my performance from 2.8 to 5.2, so all in all a very good buy, might not be to everyone's taste but as I build Computers as well I think I might be buying a few more of these, the delivery time period was less than a week in fact it was 3 days, and delivered in the time slot I was sent as a text. 10/10

12 (3 FULL SETS) COMPATIBLE INK CARTRIDGES LC1000 LC970 BY FOR BROTHER PRINTERS DCP-130C DCP-135C DCP-150C DCP-330C DCP-350C DCP-357C DCP-540CN DCP-560CN DCP-750CW DCP-770CW Fax-1360 Fax-1460 Fax-1560 Fax-1860C Fax-1960C Fax-2480C MFC-240C MFC-3360C MFC-440CN MFC-465CN MFC-5460CN MFC-5860CN MFC-660CN MFC-665CW MFC-680CN MFC-845CW MFC-885CW LC1000BK LC1000C LC1000M LC1000Y LC 1000 BLACK CYAN MAGENTA YELLOW Supplied by Delcomcomputers & Wantmoreink
Offered by DELCOMCOMPUTERS & WANTMOREINK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Colours, no smudge or runs., 9 Sept. 2014
have brought these before from the same supplier and cannot fault them in anyway, easy to use and the colours are no different to original cartridges, except these are a lot cheaper. Have used them to print out many photograph's, and no-one believed me that I had used cheaper inks, the quality was that good. Would I recommend these, too right I would and as long as my printer works I will always come back to this supplier for my Inks, delivery as before was 48hrs from the point of ordering to delivery.

Coin Dozer
Coin Dozer

5.0 out of 5 stars Tipping Point Type Game, 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Coin Dozer (App)
I saw someone playing this on a mobile phone ages ago, and when I brought my tablet I came across a link for it, just had to download it to my android Tablet, a great simple but addictive time wasting enjoyable game, shame the battery on the tablet don't last all night, but I have to sleep sometime. I would recommend this game to young and old, I am 56 and remember the old Computer games, (those were the days, waiting a year for the tape to download), the graphics and in game shakes feel real, and when you miss a bonus item you feel like kicking the tablet, just go for it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3