Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "kev57" (Hampshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A-Express® 100% Waterproof Extra Large XL Outdoor Breathable Layers Full Car Cover
Offered by A Express

5.0 out of 5 stars A great well made Car Cover, 6 May 2016
After reading lots of reviews on different Car Covers, which no-one could agree if they were good and bad, I decided that I would bite the bullet and go for this one, not all the comments were good and others saying how great this make is, was it a wise choice to opt for this, well I have to say Yes it was, brought for my son who is doing his car up, this has survived really Heavy Rain, Strong Winds, Hailstones and a rare sight Hot Sunny Days, the cover has remained in place, no rain has leaked through it ( as some complained it did), has not ripped anywhere and has been in use every day for over 3 weeks, my opinion is that this Car Cover is a great Price and a Great Solid Car Cover. The only downside is, don't try and put it back in the Bag that it comes in, you might be able to fold it down small enough, but don't think you will.

Russell Hobbs 21370 Steamglide Professional Iron, 2600 W - Blue and Black
Russell Hobbs 21370 Steamglide Professional Iron, 2600 W - Blue and Black

5.0 out of 5 stars this is nice little number, 6 May 2016
As Irons go, this is nice little number, good Steam when needed, nice long cable (much longer than other Irons I have had), glides over Clothes as the plate is really good quality and just wipes clean, feels comfortable in the hand with the controls easy to use as you are Ironing, I wish there was some minor or major fault I could comment on, but after 5 weeks of constant use there is none, then again with a Russell Hobbs I only expect quality and that is what this Iron is.

Marko Auto Accessories 12V Air Compressor Tyre Inflator Car Bike Air Bed Pump Cigarette Lighter 250PSI
Offered by KD & Jay

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Little Pump, 6 May 2016
A great little Pump, compact and so easy to use, I like the On/Off switch which is normally missing on the higher end Pumps, fast delivery time and arrived on a Sunday, have already told my friends about this and told them to order themselves one, would highly recommend to anyone.

Hi-Tec Blast, Men's Cross Trainers, White/Silver, 10 UK
Hi-Tec Blast, Men's Cross Trainers, White/Silver, 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good comfy Trainers, 28 Nov. 2014
Always liked Hi-Tec trainers, good quality and comfy to wear, nothing flash just straight forward Trainers that do what they say they do, could wear them 24/7 and know at the end of the day that my feet would feel the same as when I first put them on, ordered on the 20th Nov and delivered on 21st Nov. I would have no problems ordering these again, good quality as I said and well worth the price, but beware you will get charged VAT @ 20%, so a pair that cost £20 will cost another £4 with the VAT, just remember that when you place the order and then P&P on top, but even that would not stop me re-ordering.

The Sexy U Girl
The Sexy U Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story, Great Book, 18 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Sexy U Girl (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant Book and a great read, don't be fooled by the cover it is not all about sex, but instead a very well written book about a City Girl Model who falls foul of the Law in the backwoods of America, I am not saying any more about it as I think it will ruin the storyline, this was downloaded from the Daily Free Books UK site, and I have read some really good books by unknown Authors and many of them who have brought out other Titles have got me as a buyer, and they are worth every penny, so buy/download this Book and enjoy a good read of a really well written Book, 10/10

Replacement/Extension Loom For Rainbow Loom/CrazyBandz etc
Replacement/Extension Loom For Rainbow Loom/CrazyBandz etc
Offered by Ever Rich - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars if I knew how to make these Loom Band bracelets ..., 18 Sept. 2014
if I knew how to make these Loom Band bracelets I could show my grandkids up, but I ain't got a clue, they point I order, must be a mug but it keeps them quiet, so worth the low price I paid for them, quoted delivery time was 13 Sep - 4 Oct arrived on the 18 Sep, so took about 10 days for delivery which was free. If you want peace go buy them, no idea how long they will last as they are made from rigid plastic, we live in a throw away world.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars however my grandchildren point out what they would like, and muggings granddad orders it, 18 Sept. 2014
I have no idea how they make these Loom Band Bracelets, and what is what and what it goes with, however my grandchildren point out what they would like, and muggings granddad orders it. I was quoted delivery dates of 13 Sep - 4 Oct, and they arrived on the 12th September, they work is all I know, grandkids love them, no doubt I will be mugged into buying more Loom Band gear.

C1RCA Mens Lopez 13 Skateboarding Shoes LOP13DKGU9 Dark Gull 9 UK, 43 EU, 10 US
C1RCA Mens Lopez 13 Skateboarding Shoes LOP13DKGU9 Dark Gull 9 UK, 43 EU, 10 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 18 Sept. 2014
nice comfy footwear, well made and say quality, delivery was within 48hrs from ordering to wearing them, nothing much can be said about them, just buy them.

Pack Of 100 54 X 86mm Business Card Laminating Pouches
Pack Of 100 54 X 86mm Business Card Laminating Pouches
Offered by stationery sh0p

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Easy to Use, 18 Sept. 2014
Have ordered from this supplier before, so knew what to expect and wasn't disappointed as before, very quick turnaround from placing the order to the item being delivered, never ever had any problems with these working in the Laminator, where as from other places they were way to cheap, should have been a warning and just never Laminated, would come unstuck. So I would recommend this supplier, you won't be disappointed. 10/10

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (P5100)Case/Cover with 360 degree rotational Stand 10.1inch Screen tablet pc with free high quality screen protector and stylus pen (Red)
Offered by Multibargains LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made & Sturdy, 18 Sept. 2014
nice sturdy case, like the idea that you can spin the tablet around when in the case, might have been better if it had actually fitted my tablet, but for the price it was no great loss gave it away to my neighbour. Quick delivery and well packaged, that's about all I can say.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3