Profile for Bunty > Reviews

Bunty (Kent England)

The Nothing Girl
The Nothing Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting, 19 Oct 2014
This review is from: The Nothing Girl (Kindle Edition)
My friend recommended this book to me even though all she told me was that it was about a girl and a golden horse who is her friend. Intrigued but not knowing any more I started the book and instantly loved it. The style of writing and story line were both enchanting and intriguing and the ending did not disappoint. I think everyone should have a golden horse like Thomas in their lives - Romantics and animal lovers will love this book

Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking)
Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking)
by Patrick Ness

5.0 out of 5 stars These books made my 14 year old interested in reading again!, 27 April 2011
Thank you Patrick Ness for this great trilogy of books. My 14 year old son had gone cold on reading and nothing I tried to coax him with was working until I stumbled on these books on Amazon. By reading the other reviews I thought it worth a try and wow he really has enjoyed them and it is lovely to see him reading again. Many thanks Patrick Ness and many thanks to all the other amazon readers for their encouraging reviews, without which I probably would never have bought the books!!!

Inglourious Basterds [DVD] (2009)
Inglourious Basterds [DVD] (2009)
Dvd ~ Brad Pitt
Offered by streetsahead

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better than I imagined!!, 21 Feb 2010
I bought this film for my husband as he likes Tarantino films and sat down with him to watch, expecting not to like as not good with a lot of violence and blood! I was pleasantly surprised with this film though as it had a good storyline, brilliant acting and as far as the blood and violence was concerned, not too bad!!!! I will certainly be recommending it to friends and the dvd is already doing the rounds amongst family & friends. Give it a go as it is a good watch and I am a girl who doesnt normally like bloody violent war films!!!!