Profile for Claire Louise > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Blue Badge Company Genuine Radar Key for Disabled Toilet
Blue Badge Company Genuine Radar Key for Disabled Toilet

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy to have!, 15 Jun. 2014
I have Arthritis and have been offered a key by my local council but was told it would take around 8 to 10 weeks to come, so I decided to buy one instead.

The key works fine in all the disabled toilets I have tired!

Advance Elbow Crutches (Pair) - Purple
Advance Elbow Crutches (Pair) - Purple
Offered by Inco-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars So good!, 15 Jun. 2014
I bought these crutches as I have Arthritis.

Being 23 I wanted something more stylish then the NHS standard grey crutches. These are brilliant! The two crutches arrive quickly and well package. They are so comfy and quiet! No more of that awful clicking from the NHS ones!

Carbon Steering Wheel Assister Ideal For Trucks & Vans
Carbon Steering Wheel Assister Ideal For Trucks & Vans
Offered by Argo City LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 15 Jun. 2014
I was nervous of buying this at first, thinking for the cheap price it would brake. It was really easy to fit and works just fine! I like the design as it really fits with the decor of my car!

Disabled Logo Window Sticker for Car,Van,Truck,Vehicle.Disability,Mobility Self Adhesive Vinyl Sign Handicapped

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 15 Jun. 2014
Just the right size, not too big and was really easy to apply onto the window of my car, perfect!

Fosmon Crystal Clear LCD Screen Protector for Apple Macbook, Macbook Air Laptop 13.3-Inch Widescreen LCD - 1 piece
Offered by theWireless USA

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit a MacBook Pro, 15 Jun. 2014
This did not fit my MacBook Pro screen! Only big enough to fit my iPad, which is a shame because I wanted a screen for my MacBook Pro!

Polaroid Optics 58mm Multi-Coated UV Protective Filter
Polaroid Optics 58mm Multi-Coated UV Protective Filter
Offered by Smart Shop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 23 Mar. 2014
Great little filter and fits onto my lens really well. Does its job. Delivery was also really quick only taking a day or two.

Actesso Advanced Wrist Support Splint (Small, Right)
Actesso Advanced Wrist Support Splint (Small, Right)
Offered by Actesso Medical Supports Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 23 Mar. 2014
I have to wear splints on my hands due to arthritis and after not being very impressed by the ones the NHS gave my I decided to purchase these. They fit really well and feel very comfortable. Perfect to use as functional splints as I can wear them while driving and still feel like I have full grip on the steering wheel and have full use of my fingers. The splints help to keep my wrist aligned the right way while carrying out everyday activities which reduced joint pain and swelling.

Koolpak Reusable Luxury Hot and Cold Pack 12cm x 29cm
Koolpak Reusable Luxury Hot and Cold Pack 12cm x 29cm
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for joint pain!, 23 Mar. 2014
I really love this hand pack. You can use it warm buy heating it up in the microwave or in a pan of hot water or pop it into the freezer and have it cold. Great for using a mixture of hot and cold theory for joint pain.

Aidapt Tablet Splitter
Aidapt Tablet Splitter
Offered by Excellencestores

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Much Good!, 23 Mar. 2014
I bought this because I have arthritis and splitting pills in half can be tricky. Unfortunately it just did not do its job. Instead of cutting a pill in half it would pretty much crush one half or all of the pill, not very useful!

CND Super Shiney Top Coat 9 8ml
CND Super Shiney Top Coat 9 8ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Shiny Nails, 23 Mar. 2014
This top coat is amazing! It dries really quickly and my nails looks so shiny, like they have been professionally manicured at the salon!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3