Profile for tek-monkey > Reviews

Content by tek-monkey

tek-monkey

Page: 1 | 2
VicTsing Black Magnetic Desktop Charger Data Sync Charging Dock Stand Docking Station Holder Cradle for Sony Xperia Z3
Offered by VICTECH

4.0 out of 5 stars OK if you don't use a case, 28 Mar. 2015
You don't get a lot for your money, it's very small! It looks like it will work ok but the z3 Compact needs the widest attachment and won't fit in with a case on so I guess it's going in the drawer. The Z1 Compact doesn't fit at all, shame you can't get wider attachments.

Silverline 752082 LED Clip-On Lights 2-Pack
Silverline 752082 LED Clip-On Lights 2-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price, 25 Mar. 2015
Excellent for the price, got a set on each bike for markers. You'll need a real light to see by TBH, but these are great to be seen.

New Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Crystal Clear Gel Case Skin Cover Protector Gloss TPU Silicone Protective Back (4.6 Inch Screen Z3 Compact) from The Keep Talking Shop® Accessories
Offered by Keep Talking Shop Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits great but (as shown in the picture) it doesn't allow ..., 25 Mar. 2015
Fits great but (as shown in the picture) it doesn't allow access to the magnetic USB charging port, otherwise seems great.

Anker® Astro E1 5200mAh Ultra Compact Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus, HTC and More (Black)
Anker® Astro E1 5200mAh Ultra Compact Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus, HTC and More (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent alternative to the big battery I previously carried around, 1 Mar. 2015
An excellent alternative to the big battery I previously carried around, this one is pocket sized and charges everything I've tested it on. I always keep this in my bag now wherever I go.

Premium Vegetable Spiralizer Bundle - Spiral Slicer - Zucchini Spaghetti Pasta Maker - Black
Offered by iLive Premium

4.0 out of 5 stars well made and easy to clean, 1 Mar. 2015
Only used briefly so far but impressed for what I paid, well made and easy to clean.

SODIAL(R) MR16 60 LED 3528 SMD Bulb Lamp Light Warm White 12V 2.5W
SODIAL(R) MR16 60 LED 3528 SMD Bulb Lamp Light Warm White 12V 2.5W
Offered by A Brilliant Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Got simply to reduce energy consumption in the house, ..., 17 Sept. 2014
Got simply to reduce energy consumption in the house, when I moved in the downstairs lights used more than 1kw! These are almost as bright as the 20w they replaced but use 1.8 of the power, decent spread of light too.

5X G4 1.5W LED Bulb DC12V 1.5W G4 led lamp,3014 SMD LED Light Bulbs,12V G4 spotlight bulbs in crystal lamp,Super Bright G4 led ,Warm White
Offered by elinkuam

5.0 out of 5 stars we have solar but the 10w bulbs we had in previously only lasted an hour or 2 at best. Put these in as a straight swap, 17 Sept. 2014
Got for a caravan we have that has no mains electricity, we have solar but the 10w bulbs we had in previously only lasted an hour or 2 at best. Put these in as a straight swap, almost as bright (but not quite) and last for ages.

Bosch PLL 5 Laser Pen
Bosch PLL 5 Laser Pen

3.0 out of 5 stars Great laser but the level isn't accurate, 18 Mar. 2014
Only just got around to using this properly and I'm not convinced the bubbles are accurate. Ended up using the laser and my eyes instead, the bubble was putting me a few degrees off.

Bahco SL25 Socket Set 25 Piece 1/4 Inch Drive
Bahco SL25 Socket Set 25 Piece 1/4 Inch Drive
Offered by Caulfield Industrial

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good small format set, 18 Mar. 2014
Got this for my small tool bag as I needed something small and light, very impressed with the quality for what I paid. Not yet used in anger but from light use so far I can't fault it, if I was doing a major job I'd get out the 1/2" set anyway.

Kent's Kitchen Meal Kits Rogan Josh 65 g (Pack of 4)
Kent's Kitchen Meal Kits Rogan Josh 65 g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely flavour, 11 Dec. 2013
Tried this last night and was very impressed, and I eat a lot of curry! Took around 35 minutes to cook, was very tasty indeed although the onion seeds did get stuck in my teeth. Luckily I got these when they were cheap, but I think I'd still buy them at full price.

Page: 1 | 2