Profile for tek-monkey > Reviews

tek-monkey

SODIAL(R) MR16 60 LED 3528 SMD Bulb Lamp Light Warm White 12V 2.5W
SODIAL(R) MR16 60 LED 3528 SMD Bulb Lamp Light Warm White 12V 2.5W
Offered by ULTRA TOP-Dispatched From HongKong

5.0 out of 5 stars Got simply to reduce energy consumption in the house, ..., 17 Sep 2014
Got simply to reduce energy consumption in the house, when I moved in the downstairs lights used more than 1kw! These are almost as bright as the 20w they replaced but use 1.8 of the power, decent spread of light too.

5X G4 1.5W LED Bulb DC12V 1.5W G4 led lamp,3014 SMD LED Light Bulbs,12V G4 spotlight bulbs in crystal lamp,Super Bright G4 led ,Warm White
Offered by elinkuam

5.0 out of 5 stars we have solar but the 10w bulbs we had in previously only lasted an hour or 2 at best. Put these in as a straight swap, 17 Sep 2014
Got for a caravan we have that has no mains electricity, we have solar but the 10w bulbs we had in previously only lasted an hour or 2 at best. Put these in as a straight swap, almost as bright (but not quite) and last for ages.

Bosch PLL 5 Laser Pen
Bosch PLL 5 Laser Pen

3.0 out of 5 stars Great laser but the level isn't accurate, 18 Mar 2014
Only just got around to using this properly and I'm not convinced the bubbles are accurate. Ended up using the laser and my eyes instead, the bubble was putting me a few degrees off.

Bahco SL25 Socket Set 25 Piece 1/4 Inch Drive
Bahco SL25 Socket Set 25 Piece 1/4 Inch Drive
Offered by TC Fixings

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good small format set, 18 Mar 2014
Got this for my small tool bag as I needed something small and light, very impressed with the quality for what I paid. Not yet used in anger but from light use so far I can't fault it, if I was doing a major job I'd get out the 1/2" set anyway.

Kent's Kitchen Meal Kits Rogan Josh 65 g (Pack of 4)
Kent's Kitchen Meal Kits Rogan Josh 65 g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely flavour, 11 Dec 2013
Tried this last night and was very impressed, and I eat a lot of curry! Took around 35 minutes to cook, was very tasty indeed although the onion seeds did get stuck in my teeth. Luckily I got these when they were cheap, but I think I'd still buy them at full price.

Lacor-63631-BLACK (IRON) STEEL ROUND DISH 30 CM.
Lacor-63631-BLACK (IRON) STEEL ROUND DISH 30 CM.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and cheap!, 2 Dec 2011
This is a decent quality serving dish, I use it for hot nibbles as I can warm it in the oven easily. Already been used 3 times, and I expect to use it a lot over xmas.

Lacor-38010-ST. STEEL PROFESIONAL SCISSOR 50-54HRc
Lacor-38010-ST. STEEL PROFESIONAL SCISSOR 50-54HRc

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously good, 5 Nov 2011
Wasn't sure what to expect with these, but glad I ordered now. Solid steel, no plastic, and very sharp. Feel good in your hand, also got a nut cracker and a bottle opener built in. So impressed I ordered another pair for my GFs place and a spare set for myself!

Rockstar Juiced Energy Drink 500 ml (Pack of 12)
Rockstar Juiced Energy Drink 500 ml (Pack of 12)
Offered by Discount Office Supplies & Equipment

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item stated, 19 Aug 2011
I've received this and it is not the stated item, it is instead a 10% juice version that I've never seen in the shops. Tastes more like a normal fizzy pop than the usual 50% juice version, won't bother with it again.