Profile for Mccyle > Reviews

Content by Mccyle

Mccyle

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
WWK Mens Army Combat Work Trousers Pants Combats Cargo - Black - 34"
WWK Mens Army Combat Work Trousers Pants Combats Cargo - Black - 34"
Offered by WWK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for dryfire drills!, 20 Oct. 2015
These are a perfect fit. All I can say is, these are just about the right size and fit. I use these for dryfire drills and they are excellent. They do not hinder my mobility or agility in anyway, shape or form.

I am extremely pleased with my purchase! Planning on buying another one :).

SAMSUNG 16 GB Flash Flash Memory Card
SAMSUNG 16 GB Flash Flash Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! Original Samsung cards..., 20 Oct. 2015
Perfect! I have been using these for a few month in my Nokia Lumia 640XL, Asus Tablet, Polaroid Cube, Samsung Note 4. These work like a charm.

The read/ write speeds are decent. They vary (depending on the device you use, since all devices have different standards). But to make it short and sweet... it is a Samsung product, and that means quality. Buy with confidence, you won't regret it.

Brieftons QuickPush Food Chopper: Onion Chopper, Vegetable Slicer, Fruit and Cheese Cutter
Offered by Brieftons UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product from Brieftons!, 20 Oct. 2015
This thing is amazing! It has made my cooking so much easier! In about 5 minutes I can have my cooking ingredients chopped and ready for cooking :).

To be quite honest, when I received the item, I was a bit skeptical (like always)... BUT I have used this for tomatoes, onions, garlic, ginger (yes ginger! and it worked like a charm), peppers etc... and it hasn't disappointed me yet :). However, one has to be sensible when using this Food Chopper and keep in mind, that to chop something like potatoes, you would first have to slice them, and not place the whole thing in the Chopper (though it might work, it would certainly require a tremendous amount of strength).

Having said all that... I love this Food Chopper so far, and the best part it is BPA, PVC and Phthalate FREE!

zeroUV - Futuristic Wrap Around Monoblock Shield Sunglasses (Black)
zeroUV - Futuristic Wrap Around Monoblock Shield Sunglasses (Black)
Offered by zeroUV

4.0 out of 5 stars Head-turner!, 20 Oct. 2015
Looks good, however the feel is not so comfy, but it definitely is a "head-turner" :).

Auraglow E14 to GU10 Lamp Light Bulb Base Socket Converter Adaptor 5 pack
Auraglow E14 to GU10 Lamp Light Bulb Base Socket Converter Adaptor 5 pack
Offered by SuperDealsPro

5.0 out of 5 stars In use for 12 months now!, 20 Oct. 2015
I bought 10 of these, and I have been using them for over 12 months now. No complaints! Highly recommended. Buy with confidence.

Medipaq® 'Half Moon' Memory Foam Cushion Pillow - Use For Neck, Lower Back, Knees, Legs, Feet Virtually Any Position! (Black 3d Mesh)
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars Click "BUY" without hesitation!, 23 Jun. 2015
This was just perfect... and this was exactly what I was looking for!

Being an Aromatherapist/ Reflexologist, I was getting tired to rolling up towels for support (under legs, ankles etc). This is just perfect, I have tried it out a few times and I love it. It is neither too soft, nor too hard, just about what I wanted.

If you are looking for a pillow to provide firm support, look no further, click "BUY" :).

Freak Scene® Pali-scarf classic, two-colour ° PLO scarf ° 40x40 inch ° Pali Palestinian Arafat scarf ° 100% cotton - dark grey/black
Offered by FREAK BUTIK (Preise inkl. MwSt. Widerrufsbelehrung & Kundeninfo unter Verkäufer-Hilfe)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, well worth the price, 21 Feb. 2015
Amazing, light, well-made and keeps you warm. I have already machine-washed it and the colors remain solid, and it has retained it's original size (unlike others that shrink or fade).

I bought 3, thinking of buying more!

Orzly® FUSION Bumper Case for Apple iPhone 6 PLUS & 6S PLUS (Fits Both 5.5 Inch Versions) - Protective Hard Cover Shell with Anti-Scratch Clear Back Panel & Impact Absorbing Rubber Rim in BLACK
Offered by G-Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove! Perfect!, 11 Nov. 2014
Length:: 1:39 Mins

OK so I upgraded to a new iPhone (6 Plus), and obviously I was looking for a case that would not only protect my new investment, but also look sleek and well-designed to complement the beauty of Apple's latest product :).

The Orzly® case is just perfect! You can see the video (recoded in slow motion using Samsung Galaxy Note 3), and you can tell it is neither bulky nor bland! In the past I have had cases that were either too bulky, would not fit the phone properly or were just downright ugly.

However with Orzly® I do not have any issues. This case is a perfect fit for an iPhone 6 Plus. It even protects the "protruding camera" (I was a bit worried at first, I thought that camera bulge would still stick out... but it doesn't). It is thin, it feels great in your hand, the charging cable connects without any issues and above all... it protects my iPhone. The only minor issue I have had, are the volume rockers... you have to press quite hard to increase or decrease the volume, but that is a minor issue for me and I am not that worried.

If you are looking for a great case, that is sleek and stylish, then go for this!

Samsung S27B750HS 27 inch Widescreen LED Monitor - Gloss Black/White (1920 x 1080 Full HD, 2ms, HDMI/VGA)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding quality and design!, 10 Nov. 2014
Well what can I say about this monitor? I bought this monitor back in 2012 (so a review is long overdue :)), and since then, it has been my primary monitor (October 2012). Over the course of two years, I have used it and abused it (I live in Malta and the temperatures fluctuate, in summer it is sometimes 40 degrees! And the winters are wet and humid) and this monitor has never given me trouble (it sits close to my balcony).

Mondays to Fridays I use it for 3-4 hours... and at the weekends, it stays on (last I checked it had 4,416 hours of use)... yet in 2 years, the colors are still as vibrant as they were the day I bought it.

Coming onto the design, this thing is an eye-catcher! It is unique and it looks awesome. However, just a word of advice, if you are looking to buy this, to mount it on one of those "monitor arms", then don't bother... it just doesn't look that good (I tried it). It is best suited for table-top use.

Having said that, I love this monitor... design 9/10... quality and durability 10/10!

Extra Long 2 Meter Micro USB To USB Cable (Pack Of 5) (BOS-27U) Braided Tangle Free [Type-B] [Micro USB Cable] Free 30 Days Money Back Guarantee [18 Months Warranty]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good-bye to tangled mess! Hello neat cables :)., 10 Nov. 2014
Top notch cables! I was surprised by the quality packaging. The box and the contents were flawless (in my opinion, even better than Apple's).

Upon opening the box, I found 5 cables neatly folded. I tried all 5 cables, and so far I've had no complaints! I am way more than happy that I decided to purchase these (compared to the cheaper alternatives). They might not to cheap, but they are well worth every penny.

You can say good-bye to the tangled messy cables! With these, you don't have to worry about any tangled mess... not only do they look neat, they make your life easy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5