Profile for Blodwen fach > Reviews

Content by Blodwen fach

Blodwen fach

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Frank Lloyd Wright: A Life (Penguin Lives Biographies)
Frank Lloyd Wright: A Life (Penguin Lives Biographies)
by Ada Louise Huxtable

5.0 out of 5 stars Avery interesting and informative book, that I have been ..., 19 July 2016
Avery interesting and informative book, that I have been unable to put down. Not really interested in architecture rather what the Welsh got up to when they crossed the pond. I will now have to search a little more about his Welsh ancestry, and any other s of my people who "done good". Loving it.

Premier Housewares Round Chrome Wire Fruit Bowl with Rubber Wood Base
Premier Housewares Round Chrome Wire Fruit Bowl with Rubber Wood Base

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 28 Jun. 2016
Good price, hold plenty of fruit, and I particularly liked the wooden base.

5 x Garden Bags - HEAVY DUTY - Large - COMMERCIAL GRADE - fast delivery
5 x Garden Bags - HEAVY DUTY - Large - COMMERCIAL GRADE - fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, and the size is just right for ..., 22 Jun. 2016
Arrived quickly, good quality, and the size is just right for me for gardening waste. I shall certainly use some of the other bags for other purposes. Excellent price, and if they wear out after a year or two, I shall get some more. Very happy customer.

Silver Ladies' Wire Earrings.With Fllower Pendant.Earring droops for Women.
Silver Ladies' Wire Earrings.With Fllower Pendant.Earring droops for Women.
Offered by More Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty pretty things., 12 Jun. 2016
Waited a long time for these to come, but they are really lovely. I will certainly get more because they will make really nice stocking fillers. Excellent value, and they stay in. Very satisfied customer.

New Womans Leather Style Cross Across Body Shoulder Messenger Bag Zipped (Red)
New Womans Leather Style Cross Across Body Shoulder Messenger Bag Zipped (Red)
Offered by Cozycomforts

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my purpose exactly., 25 May 2016
just what I needed. My Tens machine kept falling off my waistband or belt, since it is quite heavy. My Tens fits well into this little bag, and fits comfortably cross-body. At present, the leads go out of the top of the bag, but I will in the future punch two holes in the back of the bag to accommodate the leads. This little bag is great, will make a good stocking filler for my granddaughter, and I will get another one for me, just to carry my purse and a few plastic bags. Good quality, lovely colour, prompt delivery, excellent price, fits nicely under my jackets without being too bulky, and so far my expensive Tens is safe. Love this little bag.

New Womens Canvas 2 Compartment Shoulder Bag Multiple Pockets Cross Body Handbag (Royal Blue)
Offered by Larena Handbags

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent walking the dog bag, 16 Mar. 2016
exactly what I needed... excellent walking the dog bag, big enough to hold the lead and the treats, my diabetic tablets, a sandwich or two, and a drink, hats gloves and whatever else you want. It is bigger than I expected, but just right for a light cross body bag. Arrived promptly and well packed with good strong zips....... so pleased with my little bag.

SockShop Mens 3 Pair Gentle Grip Bamboo Striped and Plain Socks 7-11 Mens Black / Fondant Pink
Offered by SockShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent socks. They wash well and keep their shape, 27 Feb. 2016
Excellent socks. They wash well and keep their shape. A good price for socks that have a looser top. Very satisfied.

Cadbury Chocolate Eclairs - Caramels with Milk Chocolate Centres 1.5kg Jar
Cadbury Chocolate Eclairs - Caramels with Milk Chocolate Centres 1.5kg Jar

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Feb. 2016
downright delicious!!

ECCO Women's Soft II Velcro Loafers, Black, 6 UK
ECCO Women's Soft II Velcro Loafers, Black, 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars very good value for a good quality shoe, 27 Feb. 2016
very good value for a good quality shoe. I have used ecco shoes for many years and have never been disappointed. I shall wear these everyday because they are so comfortable. The price at Amazon is very good, the delivery prompt, well packaged. Very happy customer

PDQ Ladies Grey/Fuchsia Closed Toe Sports Sandals Sizes UK 3 - 9 (Size UK 6)
PDQ Ladies Grey/Fuchsia Closed Toe Sports Sandals Sizes UK 3 - 9 (Size UK 6)
Offered by Hirst Footwear Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars I found these sandals very comfortable, wide enough for me, 27 Feb. 2016
I am D fit size 6. I found these sandals very comfortable, wide enough for me, and really pretty. I know I shall wear these every day, walking the dog, around the house...probably non stop. I love them and will buy another pair. For a cheap pair of sandals they are excellent

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8