ARRAY(0xa412fd8c)

Profile for Senor Contini > Reviews

Content by Senor Contini

Senor Contini "Guido" (Italy)

Page: 1 | 2
Braun Silk-épil 7 7871 Wet & Dry Dual Epilator with Gillette Venus Technology
Braun Silk-épil 7 7871 Wet & Dry Dual Epilator with Gillette Venus Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 31 Dec 2013
I don't usually write reviews, but this product is amazing. Smooth legs, underarms - much better, and cheaper, than waxing. Great bit of kit, and will save me a fortune in waxing. Hooray!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds fantastic!, 26 May 2010
Wow, a film about a crazy surgeon who is making a centipede out of peoples and sewing them together? This sounds fantastic - I can't wait to see it! I am a big fan of horror films but this might be one that I watch alone with my mother as my wife and girlfriend won't like this one, that I know for certain. I have seen many great horror films and I know this will be one of them. I hope there is a part 2 also!
Guido.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2010 11:35 AM BST

Sony DPF-E72N/B 7 inch Digital Photo Frame With  3 Interchangeable Frames (Black, Brown or Red)
Sony DPF-E72N/B 7 inch Digital Photo Frame With 3 Interchangeable Frames (Black, Brown or Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 13 Feb 2010
Wow, this is exactly the item I have been searching for for many, many days and weeks. I have been needing a photo frame that will hold all the pictures of my wife and girlfriends, rotating them in clear colour so that they all get equal time. And of course my mother as well - she will very much like to be in the frame. Sony is very good brand and after reading the many reviews I have no hesitation in ordering it at this great price from Amazon. It sounds fantastic - I can't wait to see it in action!

My Bloody Valentine 3D (Limited Edition) [DVD]
My Bloody Valentine 3D (Limited Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Atkins

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't wait to see it!, 6 Feb 2010
Wow, a 3-D horror movie! My wife and girlfriend will love this. This is a good cast too - Kerr Smith is a veteran of the Final Destination movies, Jensen Ackles is from the fabulous Supernatural and Jaime King is in it as well. I really think this will love up to expectations and deliver a treat for all horror fans. All in all I have to say that it sounds fantastic - I can't wait to see it.

Coming To Terms (Uk Version)
Coming To Terms (Uk Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds fantastic!, 5 Feb 2010
I just listened to this album on the band's website and I have to buy it. Every song is amazing and catchy right from the start. This is not an album that will have to grow on you. It really does sound fantastic - I can't wait to own it!

Greys Anatomy Official 2010 Wall Calendar
Greys Anatomy Official 2010 Wall Calendar
by Andrews McMeel Publishing
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 5 Feb 2010
I buy one of these every year - they are ace! This year's was even better than 2009 was - great pictures of the cast. The 2011 calendar sounds fantastic - I can't wait to see it!

Nine - The Musical [DVD]
Nine - The Musical [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Day Lewis
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't wait to see it!, 4 Feb 2010
This review is from: Nine - The Musical [DVD] (DVD)
This movie is exactly what cinema needs. Lots of lovely women and music and shots of Italy. I have never been so excited about seeing a movie in years, and I am sure it will look marvellous on DVD and I will watch many many times over. And Sophia Loren - oh, what a wonder. This movie sounds fantastic - I can't wait to see it!

The Twilight Saga: New Moon [DVD]
The Twilight Saga: New Moon [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart
Offered by simply-well-priced

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds fantastic!, 4 Feb 2010
Both my wife and my girlfriend enjoyed 'Old Moon' very much so I watched it myself and I very much enjoyed it. I was not able to see 'New Moon' at the cinema, so I am looking very much forward to this movie, and I see it has received very good reviews here. The relationship between Bella and Edward takes a turn, and Jacob plays a good role. Sounds fantastic - I can't wait to see it!

American Psycho [DVD] [2000]
American Psycho [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale
Offered by rsdvd

5.0 out of 5 stars "Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now...", 20 Sep 2008
This review is from: American Psycho [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. Okay, there will be people who won't 'get' this film, but it's one of the best films ever made, and just gets better every time you watch it. Bale, for me, is the best actor of his generation. He is amazing as Bateman, and nails (no pun intended - okay maybe it was a bit) the role perfectly. This is a brilliant satire, and if you've hung around round Wall Street or the City of London, then you'll know people like him. I'm off to get some new business cards right now...

The Girls
The Girls
by Lori Lansens

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 13 Sep 2008
This review is from: The Girls (Paperback)
This a lovely book... Don't be fooled by the girlie cover (why do publishers keep doing that?!) - it's original, and moving, and I enjoyed every page. I've never read anything like it, and probably never will again.

Page: 1 | 2