Profile for K Lawrence > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
My Secret Sister
My Secret Sister

5.0 out of 5 stars My Secret Sister by Helen Edwards, 16 July 2013
This review is from: My Secret Sister (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put this book down. I read it in record time. It was extremely sad and shocking in parts but uplifting too. I would recommend this book.

Still Standing: The Savage Years
Still Standing: The Savage Years

4.0 out of 5 stars Still Standing: The Savage Years by Paul O'Grady, 16 July 2013
I personally preferred the two previous books but this was still very funny and well worth reading. I would recommend this book.

Leifheit Clean and Away Dusting Mop
Leifheit Clean and Away Dusting Mop

4.0 out of 5 stars Leifheit Clean and Away Dusting Mop, 16 July 2013
I ordered this because the one I had was a little flimsy. This make is much sturdier although the head moves about a bit too much. I personally would prefer it was fixed.

Pet Palace® "Clothcat" Red Cat Kitten Collar with gingham tablecloth patterned fabric for home loving pusses plus FREE cute catnip mouse toy!
Offered by E-Planet Sales Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Pet Palace Clothcat Red Cat Kitten Collar with gingham, 16 July 2013
I ordered this because another person had rated it well and said the bell was so good it had stopped their cat catching birds. Sadly this is not the case with my cat. The collar is lovely though and she hasn't tried to remove it. My cat has a very slim neck and despite ordering a kitten collar it is still a little big.

Strathwood Garden Furniture - Hayden All-Weather Wicker / Poly Rattan Table
Strathwood Garden Furniture - Hayden All-Weather Wicker / Poly Rattan Table

3.0 out of 5 stars Strathwood Hayden All-Weather Wicker Table, 16 July 2013
Turned up well packaged but was extremely difficult to put together (with an alan key). I ended up leaving my mother-in-law to sort it as I had long given up. Once it was together, the top was a little bumpy and a mat is required to place a drink on it. Looks lovely though.

Strathwood Garden Furniture - Hayden All-Weather Wicker / Poly Rattan Bistro Chair

5.0 out of 5 stars Strathwood Hayden All-Weather Wicker Bistro Chair, 16 July 2013
I ordered one chair as my partner never sits out! It turned up well packaged and was easy to get out of the box - just by tipping it up. The chair is stylish, comfortable and I am struggling to get to it before the cat. A really nice addition to the patio.

Mont Blanc Legend Eau De Toilette Spray for Him 30 ml
Mont Blanc Legend Eau De Toilette Spray for Him 30 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 22 Feb 2013
I only ordered a small bottle because I hadn't had chance to smell it, but it's really good. It is reasonably priced so it can be worn on a daily basis.

If Symptoms Persist
If Symptoms Persist

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite amusing, 22 Feb 2013
I haven't finished this book yet so it is unfair comment negatively. My only criticism so far is that the author appears to have swallowed a dictionary and the chapters are extremely short. Other than that, it is quite amusing...

The Doctor Will See You Now
The Doctor Will See You Now

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 9 Feb 2013
Another great book from Dr Max Pemberton. I couldn't put it down, it was so easy to read and very funny.

Where Does It Hurt?: What the Junior Doctor did next
Where Does It Hurt?: What the Junior Doctor did next

5.0 out of 5 stars Where Does it Hurt? What the Junior Doctor did next, 20 Jan 2013
The second book is as good as the first and just as humorous. This time we see Dr Max working in an outreach centre, dealing with drug addiction. Although there are some serious points, it is a fabulous read. Can't wait for the third...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4