Profile for rocker > Reviews

Content by rocker

rocker

Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player

2.0 out of 5 stars Ad did not say that you need latest version of ..., 25 Mar. 2015
Ad did not say that you need latest version of I pad to operate it would not have bought if I had known that!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2015 3:42 PM GMT

Transdermal Magnesium Therapy: A New Modality for the Maintenance of Health
Transdermal Magnesium Therapy: A New Modality for the Maintenance of Health
by Mark Sircus

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful mineral magnesium, 18 Mar. 2014
Very good information for everybody to learn all about magnesium and how easy to supplement or spray onto arms or legs for relief of pain, cramps etc.

Magnesium Nutrition Revealed: Magnesium deficiency, diet, therapy expanded with new supplement requirementspplement

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 21 Oct. 2013
Recommend to all! Will be adding these foods to my diet and telling friends to read books on magnesium supplements.

THE LUPUS SCANDAL!! HOW A HORRIFYING DISEASE CAN BE EASILY CURED IN 7 WEEKS WEEKS WITH HIGH DOSES OF VITAMIN D3

3.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 19 Oct. 2013
Started 5000iu and k2 immediately for asthma and osteoporosis. Was taking much smaller amount but also a great many other vitamins. Recent health check showed biological age of 58 although I am 73.

NETGEAR WN3000RP-100UKS Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender (Wi-Fi Booster)
NETGEAR WN3000RP-100UKS Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender (Wi-Fi Booster)
Offered by COOLER

5.0 out of 5 stars super product, 18 Oct. 2012
I was recommended this unit or similar by my son, I needed to cure poor broadband range with Virgin router, This did the trick I now have good connection in all rooms (old house with solid brick walls).
Took me a while to connect up to system as I am not a computor expert but I got there on my own following the instructions.
I would recommend to all.

Apple iPad (16GB, Wi-Fi, Black) 3RD GENERATION
Apple iPad (16GB, Wi-Fi, Black) 3RD GENERATION

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish product, 16 Oct. 2012
Lacks any help link, unit locked up after 2 months with no way of fixing, I rate it as junk and will try and get my money back
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 11, 2012 11:48 AM GMT