Profile for Karen > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
PACK OF 2 SHOE & BOOT TRAYS KEEP MUDDY BOOTS OFF THE FLOOR
PACK OF 2 SHOE & BOOT TRAYS KEEP MUDDY BOOTS OFF THE FLOOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and effective, 20 Oct. 2013
Just the thing for keeping muddy boots off the carpet. They're small enough to fit right next to the front door, so there's no excuse!

Game of Thrones - Season 2 [DVD] [2013]
Game of Thrones - Season 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Lena Headey

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I add?, 29 Jun. 2013
There are probably hundreds of reviews about this second series by now and, I guess, they're probably all 5-star, so I can only add another top rating.

Neverwhere
Neverwhere
by Neil Gaiman

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly dsiappointed, 29 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Neverwhere (Paperback)
I love sci-fi and fantasy and really looked forward to reading this story after hearing a couple of episodes of the Radio 4 serialisation. For some reason, it just failed to grab me.

Keeping Mum [DVD]
Keeping Mum [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rowan Atkinson
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect British comedy, 29 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Keeping Mum [DVD] (DVD)
I don't know why we Brits do these films better than everyone else... we just do! All sorts of famous actors playing wonderful characters, in a heart-warming story, that shouldn't be funny, but it is.

Draper 14125 8-Piece Metric Hexagon Key Set
Draper 14125 8-Piece Metric Hexagon Key Set
Offered by McParlands

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find, 29 Jun. 2013
I needed a very small allen key to tighten the hinge on a kitchen cabinet, and couldn't find one small enough anywhere. This set goes down to a teeny weeny size, and is perfect for the job and was much cheaper than several single keys I'd seen

Shaped Waterproof Bucket Hat Black
Shaped Waterproof Bucket Hat Black
Offered by Golfgear4less & Babythingz

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 29 Jun. 2013
A light-weight, foldable, waterproof hat with a wide brim. It's brim is wider at the back to prevent water going down your neck and has just survived a very windy weekend at the seaside and stayed put at all times! Perfect for dog-walking etc, when you're not too bothered about looking glamorous.

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
by Jonas Jonasson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 20 Mar. 2013
I wasn't expecting this to be so good, and I got quite caught up in it. If the mark of a good story is that you care for the characters, this is a great book - and funnier than you'd expect.

Wolf Hall
Wolf Hall
by Hilary Mantel

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay if you're into that sort of thing, 20 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Wolf Hall (Paperback)
Everyone appears to be called Thomas, and I got totally confused. I should've been prepared when there's a section at the front, where all the characters are listed with their names and details. After referring constantly back to this for several chapters I gave up.

Time to Run High Visibility Reflective Running Bib Vest-3 Colour
Time to Run High Visibility Reflective Running Bib Vest-3 Colour
Offered by Time To Run Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 20 Mar. 2013
It's hard to get over excited about a running vest, but it does what it's supposed to. I'm a size 14, when wearing fleeces etc, and the fit is fine.

iGadgitz BLACK Silicone Skin Case Cover for Apple iPod Nano 5th Generation 5G (with Video Camera) 8GB & 16GB + Screen Protector & Lanyard
Offered by iGadgitz

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful cover, 20 Mar. 2013
I found it hard to find a decent cover for my Nano 5, but this cheap and cheerful cover does the job.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6