Profile for kilroy-silk > Reviews

Wahl Nasal Trimmer Battery Black 5560-917
Wahl Nasal Trimmer Battery Black 5560-917
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't cut anything, 28 Aug. 2013
I used to have a really basic nasal trimmer that I got in a free shaving kit. Even though it was free, it did the job.
Sadly I lost this faithful trimmer, so I thought I would buy this as a replacement.
I figured Wahl is a decent brand, so it should be even better than my basic free one. But nope - it doesn't trim any of the hair. You can shove it up your nose and swizz it around all day; you'll be no less nasally hirsute than when you started. Waste of money.

DOG/PET TAG DESIGN 25mm Stainless Steel Paw BLACK Engraved from Melian - MESSAGE US WITH WORDING REQUIRED

5.0 out of 5 stars good engraving, 27 Dec. 2012
This is a good quality tag, with good, accurate engraving. It has lasted well so far. I would definitely use again.

Global Marketing: A Decision-Oriented Approach (Financial Times (Prentice Hall))
by Svend Hollensen

5.0 out of 5 stars Global Marketing: A Decision-Oriented Approach, 27 Dec. 2012
I bought this when studying for a degree in marketing. Before I had the book, I had no degree. Now, I own this book, and also have a degree in Marketing. Coincidence?
No, not really. This was a core text and required reading for my degree. But in all seriousness, it was one of the more enjoyable textbooks I owned. And easier to read and understand than some academic books.

Zig Zag Velour Beach Towel, Black
Zig Zag Velour Beach Towel, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Zig Zag Velour Beach Towel, Black
I took this baby to the beach, and I'm not exaggerating when I say as many as 1 women came-up and offered to rub lotion on my back. She also offered me a Calippo. She was my girlfriend. I love her. I love Calippos. Juicy.

Reusable Plastic Popcorn Holder.
Reusable Plastic Popcorn Holder.
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

3.0 out of 5 stars Popcorn Holder, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Reusable Plastic Popcorn Holder.
This did its job. Its job being to hold popcorn. I put popcorn in it, and it held the popcorn within. A triumph.

An Idiot Abroad: The Travel Diaries of Karl Pilkington
An Idiot Abroad: The Travel Diaries of Karl Pilkington

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, 27 Dec. 2012
its alright innit. If you like Karl Pilkington and enjoyed the programme you'll probably like this. Or maybe you wont, whats that about?

Life... With No Breaks: A Laugh Out Loud Comedy Memoir
Life... With No Breaks: A Laugh Out Loud Comedy Memoir

1.0 out of 5 stars Boredom... With No Breaks, 27 Dec. 2012
There is a reason people don't write books like this. It was just a man waffling on about nothing. For half of the book he is just talking about how he is writing the book.
I would have been more mentally stimulated if I just sat on my own in a dark room and thought about wasps.
At one point while reading this book, I got distracted by an empty crisp packet next to me. I found myself reading the ingredients list and being far more gripped. At this point I realised I was procrastinating reading the book, and it dawned on me that as no-one was forcing me to read it, I could just stop. And stop I did. The relief was immense. I spent the rest of the day in front on the mirror watching my hair grow.
You have just had a more entertaining literary experience in reading my review than you will from reading this book. And my review is poorly written. If you're still thinking of getting this book, I encourage you to read a few more reviews, and I assure you, however bored you are reading them, multiply that by 50 and you may come close to the experience of 'Life... With No Breaks'
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2015 7:53 PM GMT

Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Offered by love Office Stuffs (VAT Reg.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a Micro SD, 27 Dec. 2012
Does exactly what it says on the tin. And does it as well as any other. A perfectly adequate product!

CaseCrown Ridge Standby Case (Purple) for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
CaseCrown Ridge Standby Case (Purple) for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 27 Dec. 2012
A nice case with variable angles to stand your tablet. The stand part is attached by velcro so is easily removable. My girlfriend chose the colour which I find offensive, but i cant really complain about that can I?

New Chester Metal Bed - Ivory colour - 4ft6 Double
New Chester Metal Bed - Ivory colour - 4ft6 Double

1.0 out of 5 stars creaky, 27 Dec. 2012
Was impossible to fit together in the way the instructions show (or in any logical way to be honest), because certain parts were the wrong size - e.g. the middle is made up of metal rectangles that were supposed to slot between the the two sides, but were too big to fit.
Once we had managed to put it together it creaked with the slightest movement.

Page: 1 | 2