Profile for K. Clifford > Reviews

Content by K. Clifford

K. Clifford "Lost in Translation" (Spain)

Another Long Day on the Piste: A Season in the French Alps
Another Long Day on the Piste: A Season in the French Alps
by Will Randall

5.0 out of 5 stars Another A+, Sir., 21 Jan. 2007
It is a fact widely accepted by friends and family that although I am an enthusiastic starter, willing to give everything a go, it is with less zeal that I finish anything...("Where are you heading with this I hear you cry?")...that is until I read this book...(See I always get there in the end). In fact the end came rather too quickly for my liking. I couldn't put the book down. Indeed this has happened with all of Will Randall's books. This latest offering is no less warm than those based in sunnier climes and just as insightful and entertaining. In fact Will Randall's "Oh go on then, why not?" attitude to life and the challenges it presents in all his books, has inspired me to moved to a country where I don't speak the language and see if I too can have some funny adventures- for those of you interested, there have been several to date!

Anyway back to the point. I heartily recommend this book. It will leave you warmer than a couple of pints of vin chaud and itching to get your skis on!