Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "bookman" (bookman)

Page: 1 | 2
PIPO W4 Intel Z3735G Quad Core 8 Inch Tablet PC Window 8.1 1280*800 IPS 1GB/16GB Bluetooth - Black with a Makibes Cleaning Cloth

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good little tablet, well worth the money!, 2 April 2015
Firstly it took a long time to arrive, however the tablet is really good for the price. It feels a much better quality product than the price would make you believe.
You get fully featured Windows 8 machine for the price of a crappy android tablet. It feels solid and well made, all the apps I've downloaded so far have worked well. I like that the applications I use on my pc at work can be used on the tablet. I wasn't a fan of Windows 8 but it's growing on me. It's no iPad in terms of speed and battery life, it's like a little netbook without the keyboard but for the price you can't go wrong. Definitely give it a go I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Maid to Order
Maid to Order

5.0 out of 5 stars Very rude, 2 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Maid to Order (Kindle Edition)
Very dirty and rude and I liked it but not everyones thing I'm sure so if you're not into very rude stuff don't bother.

Apple IPAD White-2 16GB 16 GB 512 MB 9.7 -inch LCD
Apple IPAD White-2 16GB 16 GB 512 MB 9.7 -inch LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 2 Dec. 2013
Great item, it's an iPad after all so what you'd expect. I bought it for my wife's birthday last year and she's not put it down since then. Arrived quickly and it worked and still works perfectly. The only thing was that it came with spanish packaging and euro power adaptor. Other than that all ok.

Tied Up In The Office
Tied Up In The Office

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 2 Dec. 2013
If your into this kind of thing it's good, lesbian tying up and spanking etc. I am so it is.

Stoga U480 Obd-ii OBDII OBD2 EOBD Diagnostic Code Scanner CAN-Bus Trouble Code Read Diagnose Tester Diagnostic Scanner

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but limited use, 2 Dec. 2013
Arrived fairly quickly and enables you reset your engine lights. Worked on my wife's Swift, an Astra, Seat Alto but not my Alfa mito.

LYL® Bluetooth Obdii Obd2 Diagnostic Scanner, Wireless OBD 2 Scan Tool Check Engine Light CAR Code Reader for Android Torque DashCommand
Offered by Hot-online

5.0 out of 5 stars very cool device!, 2 Dec. 2013
Took a bit of time to arrive but that was not big deal. Once it arrived plugged it and downloaded the app for my Galaxy S2 and it worked a treat. It's worked on my Alfa Mito, my wives Suzuki Swift, my daughters Seat and my sons Astra so all in all really good. Really useful thing to have when your engine light comes on or you just want to know whats going in in your engine.

Car USB MP3 AUX CD Changer Interface for Fiat , Alfa Romeo , Lancia 500 Bravo Punto Stilo Croma Doblo Panda Idea Ducato Palio Multipla
Offered by Electronicx

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Digital CD Changer for my Alfa Mito!, 2 Mar. 2013
I bought this for my Alfa Romeo Mito 09 as it didn't have an Aux input and I didn't want to change my head unit. The head unit is an Blaupunkt Alfa 955 SB08 which appeared to have a CDC input but I wasn't sure.
When I plugged the Yatour in initially it didn't work and I was a bit annoyed but after Googling a lot, I found that I needed to disconnect the head unit and leave for 5 mins. Following this connect the Yatour Digital Changer and then connect the power.
I did this then when I powered the head unit on and pressed the Media button on the head unit, the display came up with CD Changer and it worked perfectly from USB, SD card and Aux input.

Pros:
It works really well.
No need to change head unit.
Give's you usb, aux and SD card options.

Cons: Instructions are all badly translated from Chinese (probably on Google) so they don't make a lot of sense. But if you just do as I've said above you should probably have no problems.

TP-LINK TD-W8968 300Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router for Phone Line Connections (USB Port for Storage Sharing, Printer Sharing, 3G Modem Sharing, FTP Server and Media Server)

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good router!, 21 Feb. 2013
If this was twice the price it would still be good value. So many options and the range is just exceptional.

I've had a Netgear which came free from Orange and that was hopeless, kept dropping out and had problems with iPads for some unknown reason. The the range was hopeless. I had a Belkin before that and the problems were the same, poor range and always dropping out and slowing down, and the need to power on/off/on to get things right again.

The TP-Link hasn't dropped out at all, I can sit in the car and connect outside(I couldn't before) and can go to the bottom of the garden and connect. The speed is good for steaming from Netflix, while we're all surfing and playing games.
I can't believe it's so cheap.

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo, 250ml
Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo, 250ml

4.0 out of 5 stars seems to be working..., 26 April 2012
I suffer from dandruff so I used to use Head & Shoooocers and it worked great for the dandruff but my hair started thinning at the front so I stopped. The thinning seemed to slow down but didn't stop. That was over a year ago.
I bought some Alpecin less than a month ago and already I have seen some regrowth and my hair's a lot easier to style too. I do however leave it on a lot longer than the bottle says so may be that's the reason. But I've noticed new growth where it had been lost so all looking good so far. The dandruff is back but I'd rather have my hair and the dandruff than no hair! I've only given it a 4 as it's still early days.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2012 12:25 AM BST

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Technomate TM-5200 D USB Super, well worth the money., 25 July 2011
Bought one of these to give satellite a try and for the money it's a great little gadget.
The best thing for me is the ability to record which it does really well. You can easily just plug in a memory drive and away you go. I plugged in an 8GB flash drive and was able to record straight away. The unit has no hard disk, probably to keep the price down. But this has a real advantage over ones with a built in hard disk as you can easily remove the drive if you want to keep something you've recorded or simply just plug in some other device with space on it.

The only thing I have noticed is the quality of the picture is not too good, live or recorded. We've got a 42 Panasonic LCD TV and with the TVs built in free-view tuner it's very crisp and clear but with the Technomate it isn't so brilliant. Also the on-screen graphics and the remote are a bit cheap looking.

But for the money you can't complain, it's easy to set-up and re-tune and you can record at the press of a button, time record and pause live TV, all very intuitively. I've now got a load more channels and a PVR for just under £50 so I think that's pretty good value.

Page: 1 | 2