Profile for Anne-Marie Grant > Reviews

Anne-Marie Grant

If
If

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Jan. 2015
This review is from: If (MP3 Download)
lovely

When Will I Hold You Again (Waltz)
When Will I Hold You Again (Waltz)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Jan. 2015
lovely

Wheelchair Slippers: Wheelchair Tyre Covers To Protect Floors and Carpets (Beige)

5.0 out of 5 stars And if you have a manual wheelchair they would be perfect., 17 Jan. 2015
Just what I needed to make my prototype. And if you have a manual wheelchair they would be perfect. Thanks

Titanium
Titanium

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent voice, 11 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Titanium (MP3 Download)
Pleased he released this. Hope he does well, he deserves it. Obviously he has his beliefs that some will scoff at, but I love that he's true to himself and I hope the industry doesn't change that in him.

The Disengagement Ring
The Disengagement Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars First Clodagh Murphy, won't be my last., 11 Sept. 2013
I have to say, I seem to always enjoy female Irish writers immensely. They seem to share the same sense of humour as myself. I thoroughly enjoyed this book as it had all the ingredients needed to keep you interested, laughing and sympathising. Or probably, in a lot of women's case, empathising.
An easy, well written, fun read with your, admittedly predictable, eventual happy ending, but that's what most people want. Especially when trying to escape the harsh reality of the world.
Would recommend to anyone who wants a bit of a laugh and a uplift.