Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

The Penguinies - Bubble Podding
The Penguinies - Bubble Podding
Price: 0.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fun game, 5 Aug 2014
Lovely fun game for kids and grown ups. My daughter loves it. I have had a go on it myself and is a bit hard for me but also fun. Worth the money.

Nourished By That Which Consumes
Nourished By That Which Consumes
Price: 1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!!, 27 May 2014
This isn't really the type of book that I usually read, however it pleasantly surprised me! Keeps the audience engaged and I would most definitely read and future follow ups!

Learn Shapes With The Penguinies: 3
Learn Shapes With The Penguinies: 3
by Hannah Crawford
Price: 4.62

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this shape book for my son and he loves it to!, 3 May 2014
This is a great shape book, much better than the typical ones that are around. This is because the shape book tests the children on every shape, keeping them engaged and entertained. Great learning book really happy with the purchase!

Count with the Penguinies: 2
Count with the Penguinies: 2
by Hannah Crawford
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun way to count!!, 3 May 2014
Since I purchased the Penguinies story book I have been looking out for more for my daughter in particular. I purchased this and she loves it. She is the right age for this book (2 1/2) and I think that she does recognise the pictures from the story book. Really good.

Paste-On Wiggle Eyes Assorted 7Mm To 15Mm 100/Pkg-Brights
Paste-On Wiggle Eyes Assorted 7Mm To 15Mm 100/Pkg-Brights
Offered by Kids B Crafty (UK)
Price: 1.29

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 8 April 2014
These eyes are absolutely tiny and there is no way 100 eyes in the pack, maybe there is but there just to tiny to notice? Not what I expected and will not be buying again!

Pack Of 20 A4 Sheets Of Assorted Fluorescent Neon Card
Pack Of 20 A4 Sheets Of Assorted Fluorescent Neon Card

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 8 April 2014
I realised after I had purchased this item that you can buy exactly the same product for only a pound at poundland and other discount stores.

50 Coloured Standard Lolly Sticks
50 Coloured Standard Lolly Sticks
Offered by AONESTATIONERY
Price: 0.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even worth A STAR!!, 8 April 2014
I ordered 50 Coloured lolly sticks and received 50 plain lolly sticks! No way will I be keeping these as they are not what I ordered for my little boy! What a con!!

Johnson's Baby Wipes 12 x Pack of 56 Wipes (672 Wipes)
Johnson's Baby Wipes 12 x Pack of 56 Wipes (672 Wipes)
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great for money, 27 Jan 2014
Great value for money. I love Johnsons baby wipes and buy them all of the time. They arrive fast and are cheaper from this seller than in any of the shops. I will definitely be buying more!

Pampers Easy Ups Size 6 (Extra Large) Large Pack - 42 Nappies
Pampers Easy Ups Size 6 (Extra Large) Large Pack - 42 Nappies
Price: 7.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 27 Jan 2014
I have bought a good few packets of these pampers Easy ups now as I think they are really good for the money. I have not seen any cheaper for the same amount in other stores or supermarkets. They also arrive really fast and I will be buying more thanks.

LeapFrog LeapPad Learning Tablet (Green)
LeapFrog LeapPad Learning Tablet (Green)
Offered by ToyMonster
Price: 65.99

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS DISGUSTING IN QUALITY!!!!!!!! DO NOT BUY!!!!, 27 Jan 2014
I bought this leappad for my son as a present as I knew he would like the games etc. However it eats through batteries and your lucky if they last more than twenty four hours in this! Doesn't matter what make batteries you buy they die! Also my son really liked playing on the pet game, but it is a con after playing on it once it kept saying that he was out of food and shampoo and that an adult would need to attach it to a computer in order to BUY more! It then says don't worry if you cant more will be added for you tomorrow, its been months and hes never had more added so it is basically just lying to my child! The games are rubbish and definitely not worth the price. It is really slow and the camera is rubbish and fuzzy. The whole system is not even that easy to use for young children because the exit buttons are right next to the Next button. I am really disappointed in the product its a big con and a way for LeapFrog to constantly eat through your families money do not buy it trust me!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4