Profile for Chris > Reviews

Chris

Blackthorn Castle
Blackthorn Castle

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 18 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Blackthorn Castle (App)
Thoroughly enjoyed this as per other reviews, graphics excellent, map & hint very helpful! Camera really good idea & different - saved me using mine! Puzzles make you think but not overly difficult - well I can do them & I can be a numpty!
Looking forward to the next one, hoping it comes out soon.

Adventure Escape: Murder Manor (Mystery Room, Doors, and Floors Detective Story!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining., 7 Feb. 2015
Only on chapter 2 & asked to leave a review but I will get 5 hints for it! However the game at the moment seems pretty good, the puzzles are not taxing but am sure that will change soon! The graphics are crisp & clear, the hints appear relatively easy to find & I look forward to the rest of the game. Once finished will update so bye for now!

The Mystery of Haunted Hollow
The Mystery of Haunted Hollow

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable., 1 Feb. 2015
I don't usually play point & click games but just fancied a change, thoroughly enjoyed it. Graphics are superb could almost smell the flowers in a couple of areas! Puzzles are different & not overly difficult once clues are understood & remembered - for those of you with a memory like mine, camera phones are wonderful things!
The game is not particularly long but for 99p I wouldn't complain & look forward to the sequel.
My only tip is play it with the sound on, I didn't & wish I had. So spend 99p & enjoy.

David Jason: My Life
David Jason: My Life

5.0 out of 5 stars A "luvley jubley" read, 9 Nov. 2013
Being an admirer of David Jason & his works decided to have a read. It is a very easy enjoyable book, good to dip in & out of. Didn't know anything about his early acting years or that his career had been so long or of his deep friendship with the wonderfully funny & talented, late & much missed Ronnie Barker.
Treat yourself & enjoy.

Clips of the Week: Best Bloopers from TalkSport
Clips of the Week: Best Bloopers from TalkSport

5.0 out of 5 stars Hahahahahaaaa, 9 Nov. 2013
Being an avid listener of Talksport particularly the H & J show, I thought this book was a must. I wasn't wrong it is one of the funniest books I've read in a long time.
Knowing the presenters featured especially Alan "you tube" Brazil you can hear them speaking as you read!
Even if you're not a Talksport listener - you should be !- but a sports fan you should enjoy this book. If you don't find the book leaving you with aching sides & tears rolling down your cheeks there is no hope for you.
Highly recommend don't delay buy now!