ARRAY(0xa6d1b678)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Vax H90-GA-B Gator Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Vax H90-GA-B Gator Handheld Vacuum Cleaner

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected, 14 April 2014
Wish I could write that this is really good but unfortunately it is let down by three things. The worst is the horrible way you have to pull off dirt etc. which is stuck to the cloth filter when emptying it. When the crevice tool is pulled out (with difficulty) it won't stay out if it touches any surface when cleaning. The third thing is the annoying way, it has to be plugged on to chart. I would have liked to have a bracket it could be attached to gorgeous this. Apart from all this it does have quite good suction for cleaning but the other faults make me wish I had purchased another make.

When You Walked Back into My Life
When You Walked Back into My Life

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely undemanding read, 22 Feb 2014
Liked this book. It was interesting enough to keep you wanting to read on but undemanding when you feel too tired for a really serious book. I have read her previous books and look forward to the next one.

National Geographic Animal Encyclopedia: 2,500 Animals with Photos, Maps, and More!
by National Geographic Kids Magazine

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 19 Sep 2013
I bought this as a birthday present for my 8 year old and she absolutely loves it. The quality of the photographs is exceptional and is what you would expect from a National Geographic publication. I thoroughly recommend it as a present for an enquiring young mind.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars Keeps You Reading, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
I started this book expecting to have something amazing leap out of the page at me. How disappointing to find that it is really just another (very good) crime book. I admit it keeps you reading to find out what happens but I have read many detective stories just as good and even better. All in all it just does not live up to expectations after all the hype.

Murder in Malmö: The second Inspector Anita Sundström mystery (Inspector Anita Sundström mysteries)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Second Book, 29 Jun 2013
I started to read this second book in the Inspector Sundstrom series hoping that it would live up to the first an I was not disappointed. Am really looking forward to the next and that is something that I hardly ever do as they are usually a let down unless the author one of the foremost writers in the genre. I think I have at last found another one of those writers and I can hardly wait to read his next book about the Inspector.

The Midnight Swimmer
The Midnight Swimmer

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 16 Jun 2013
Once you get going with this book it is a good read. However I think it is sometimes a bit long-winded. Having said that I still enjoyed the atmosphere of tension which the author manages to invoke as I lived through those days and remember vividly my mother saying that she wondered if we would still be here in the morning. Obviously she understood the dangerous situation facing the world much better than I could as I was far too young.

Twice Born
Twice Born

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Twice Born (Kindle Edition)
This book is amazing I could hardly wait to get back to every evening. With a book this long I usually start to get bored with the characters and can guess how their story will end. However nothing could have prepared me for last few chapters, although had I known about the history of the period I should have had more of an idea of the revelation to come ! Read it !!

Private Papers of Easter Jewel
Private Papers of Easter Jewel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 April 2013
This is a thoroughly enjoyable book. Well worth reading and also interesting as it is written about an era and from an unusual perspective which I have not read before. One of the few books which will remain in my memory for a long time.

Gardens of Water
Gardens of Water

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Gardens of Water (Kindle Edition)
I did not expect much from this book, having read some negative reviews, however I found it absorbing and although I did not really enjoy it I think it will stay in my memory alongside Ten Thousand Suns and The Kite Runner.
The only character I felt sympathy for was the daughter who was trapped in her world by the bonds of family and religion.

The Last Kashmiri Rose (Joe Sandilands)
The Last Kashmiri Rose (Joe Sandilands)

3.0 out of 5 stars A strange book, 2 Mar 2013
I did not enjoy this book at all. Although it is very well written I just feel that it is like reading a boys own adventure mixed with Sherlock Holmes without the wit. I managed to finish it as I hate giving up on a book but I will not be buying any further Joe sandilands stories.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3