Profile for P Faliraki > Reviews

Content by P Faliraki

P Faliraki (Leeds, United Kingdom)

Street Magic
Street Magic
by Paul Zenon

5.0 out of 5 stars A REVOLUTIONARY READ!, 8 Aug 2005
This review is from: Street Magic (Hardcover)
Up until now, I've always found magic books notoriously dull, and although I love learning tricks, I've always been put off by the uninspiring pictures and instructions that you usually get in these kind of manuals. Having just read Zenon's book, I can say quite confidently that 'Street Magic' has managed to completely revolutionise the genre of 'teach yourself' magic. This is the kind of book which has been long awaited by myself and other aspiring magicians, and like me, i'm sure they won't be disapointed!
The book is packed with brilliantly shot photos. These are accompanied by an instructive text which manages to be witty and entertaining, whilst maintaining necessary clarity.
It's a perfect start for amateurs, but it's got more than enough to keep professionals happy too. Surprisingly, there are quite a few big secrets revealed, so with enough practice you can master a couple of Blaine classics. I can't imagine the Magic Circle are going to be best pleased with Mr.Zenon, but this is even the more the reason to get you hands on a copy!
A really brilliant book!