Profile for Dor > Reviews

Content by Dor

Dor

Krimson (Vampire Babylon Trilogy 3)
Krimson (Vampire Babylon Trilogy 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars It never stops!, 3 Jun. 2013
I chose this second book in the trilogy because once you have read the first book you know it cannot end there, and you need to know what happened to Jake and the others.

I chose my rating because Thomas Emson never lets up or takes the easy way out. He keeps the story strong and shows the flaws in his characters and their strengths.

I would recommend this book to all those fans of horror who like a modern twist on their vampire story.

Skarlet
Skarlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Skarlet, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Skarlet (Kindle Edition)
I chose this rating because it is an amazing modern day horror book which will drag you kicking and screaming into a world of drugs, vampires and unusual alliances.

I wholeheartedly recommend it to any horror fan who wants to be shocked by the `what if` this could happen and what would l do in this situation .

Thomas Emson is a refreshing writer who doesn't pull the punches but keeps us grounded with his flawed hero who does what he does because he wants answers.

Read the book, enjoy the journey and suspend your disbelieve.

Jewels Legend
Jewels Legend

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally addictive, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Jewels Legend (App)
This is a fun and addictive game. All the family enjoyed playing it and it is definitely for all ages from 5 years upwards.

I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys fun games.

Paint Sparkles Draw - My First Coloring Book HD!
Paint Sparkles Draw - My First Coloring Book HD!

4.0 out of 5 stars Paint Sparkle Draw - For the young, 3 April 2013
I bought the game for my 6 year old nephew who loves to draw.

He really enjoyed the game and found it easy to use. Another 3 year old relative also tried it and liked it as well.

They would play it numerous times and really enjoyed it. Good game for the young.

Kiss the Dead (Anita Blake Vampire Hunter 21)
Kiss the Dead (Anita Blake Vampire Hunter 21)
by Laurell K. Hamilton

2.0 out of 5 stars Stronger storylines please!!, 4 July 2012
I am one of those fans that began that journey from book 1 of the Anita Blake series and loved them.

Along the way they have turned into sex obsessed books and not what I hoped as a horror fan. Kiss the Dead (Anita Blake Vampire Hunter 21)[[ASIN:0755388984]. Kiss the Dead pulled me in with an interesting but slightly weak storyline. It then went the way of many of her recent books - a substantial amount of sex with a little bit of story added at the end of the book to finish the story. I was disappointed and am now reviewing my choice of authors. All I ask for is a stronger, less sex filled story with some surprises. If only the author would revisit her early books and find that strength again