Profile for Paul McNamee > Reviews

Content by Paul McNamee
Top Reviewer Ranking: 470

Paul McNamee "Rambleast Reviews" (North Ireland)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick, Really Red 4.2 g
Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick, Really Red 4.2 g

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, 30 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A beautiful rich red colour.
It goes on so smoothly.
Stays on for up to 6 hrs before I would need a wee top up.
A great matte look.
I love this product!

Philips InfraCare HP3643 650 W Infrared Lamp Half Body Treatment
Philips InfraCare HP3643 650 W Infrared Lamp Half Body Treatment

5.0 out of 5 stars soothing, 25 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a Philips InfraCare 650 W infrared lamp HP3643.

I work as a special needs teacher and spend all day bending, and sitting uncomfortably on children's sized chairs so have regular back, neck and muscle pain so thought this product might relieve some of my aches. This product is perfect if you are like me and your aches are in one half of your body as the product is for half body treatments, whether vertical or horizontal as this can be adjusted to suit. The stand lets you move it around so you can adjust it to hit exactly where you nee it to (the stand can be adjusted from 60-120cm). The warmth from the light is very soothing but be careful not to accidentally touch it as it gets quite hot.

I have been using this product for over a week now and I absolutely notice a different. My muscles, especially, in my back feel less tight. I love this product and will continue to use it.

The Stork Home Conception Kit
The Stork Home Conception Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 24 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a home use device for people who are finding it hard to conceive, or who are not going down the tradition route of intercourse to become pregnant.

The sperm is kept in a condom like area and then inserted in a tampon like device, easy to use and you get the privacy of doing this in your own home.

The Stork Conception Kit includes the following: Applicator, Conceptacle and Instructions.

Would have liked more if this item was sterile or at least provided the equipment to make it so.

Flick Spot-on Flea Treatment
Flick Spot-on Flea Treatment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great :), 24 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I noticed my dog scratching and in the past have taken her to the vet for flea treatment but this time decided to try this product.

It was very easily applied, just droplets placed on her fur, no mess, no fuss.

The scratching stopped within 24 hours which I and Scooter are very pleased with.

At £11 this is much cheaper than a trip to the vet.

Would use again and recommend.

NOCO Genius Boost UltraSafe GB30 Jump Starter 12 V Lithium
NOCO Genius Boost UltraSafe GB30 Jump Starter 12 V Lithium

4.0 out of 5 stars I've used a few of NOCO's Genius car products before ..., 8 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've used a few of NOCO's Genius car products before but I have to say this has proved to be the most reliable so far and has helped me out on more than one occasion. I really guess I should get a new battery...

Skil Circular Saw 5740 CD (700W, 130 mm)
Skil Circular Saw 5740 CD (700W, 130 mm)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit really, 8 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Excellent piece of kit really, which is sure to come in handy once I get this spring's DIY projects up and running. Handles well and sturdily constructed.

Sage 50 Payroll - 50 Employees (PC)
Sage 50 Payroll - 50 Employees (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great pack for the startup of a new business, 8 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
You know what you're getting with Sage 50 - there's a reason just about every office job going these days mentions this program in the application. A great pack for the startup of a new business.

Nicky Clarke Diamond Shine Pro Salon Dryer
Nicky Clarke Diamond Shine Pro Salon Dryer

4.0 out of 5 stars ... particularly stylish looking hairdressing tool and one I'm very pleased to have encountered, 8 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A very particularly stylish looking hairdressing tool and one I'm very pleased to have encountered. The range of settings offers just enough for I imagine most users. Excellent as usual from the Clarke stable.

Mamas & Papas Sleepfresh Luxury Pocket Spring Mattress (140 x 70 cm)
Mamas & Papas Sleepfresh Luxury Pocket Spring Mattress (140 x 70 cm)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable (not that it's aimed at me, 8 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Very comfortable (not that it's aimed at me, as a fully-beyond-grown adult) but the kid seems content enough on it and that IS the main thing.

NOM dogs Skin and Coat Biscuits, 100 g, (pack of 10)
NOM dogs Skin and Coat Biscuits, 100 g, (pack of 10)

4.0 out of 5 stars Our young pup Scoots seems to really like them, in marked contrast to a grea many ..., 8 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Our young pup Scoots seems to really like them, in marked contrast to a grea many of the treats we've attempted to bribe her with in the past. Recommended!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20