Profile for Paul McNamee > Reviews

Content by Paul McNamee
Top Reviewer Ranking: 404

Paul McNamee "Rambleast Reviews" (North Ireland)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
QuickBooks Premier 2015 (PC)
QuickBooks Premier 2015 (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent year's worth of products from Intuit and QuickBooks Premier ..., 5 Dec 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Another excellent year's worth of products from Intuit and QuickBooks Premier is top of the list. Excellent for those looking to maintain or even begin their business' records.

Always Discreet Long Incontinence Pads - Pack of 90
Always Discreet Long Incontinence Pads - Pack of 90

4.0 out of 5 stars and these pads are suitably and expectedly discreet and comfortable., 5 Dec 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Always delivers as, well, as always, and these pads are suitably and expectedly discreet and comfortable.

Escape Fitness GripR Soft Weighted Bag - Green, 4 Kg
Escape Fitness GripR Soft Weighted Bag - Green, 4 Kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent device with the benefits of its respective weight without ..., 5 Dec 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Excellent device with the benefits of its respective weight without having to resort to classic methods like filling plastic bags with tins of beans. Well worth a look if you're serious about this sort of thing.

Standing Protective Case for Fire HD 6 (4th Generation)
Standing Protective Case for Fire HD 6 (4th Generation)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 Dec 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Great product, doesn't add too much weight to the Kindle and looks great too.

Centra 25mm 2 Round Rings A4 Ring Binder - Black
Centra 25mm 2 Round Rings A4 Ring Binder - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars wouldn't feel comfortable paying anything over £1 for this product, 3 Dec 2014
A basic A4 Ring Binder.

Nothing fancy or new, wouldn't feel comfortable paying anything over £1 for this product.

Puritane E-Cigarette Starter Kit (Nicotine Free)
Puritane E-Cigarette Starter Kit (Nicotine Free)

2.0 out of 5 stars I tried this as I wanted to give up smoking ..., 3 Dec 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I tried this as I wanted to give up smoking but it has absolutely no nicotine in it at all.

It may have replaced the physical sensation but I missed the chemical sensation too much.

This product didn't work for me.

Petmate Vari Kennel II Fashion, 24-inch
Petmate Vari Kennel II Fashion, 24-inch

5.0 out of 5 stars I wanted something that was comfortable for her, 29 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have a small poodle dog and needed a carrier when taking her to and from the vet. I wanted something that was comfortable for her, which it is, something that is secure- which it also is and something that is attractive. This item ticked all boxes so I really like this and would recommended it for any dog owner..

NeutronCompression Jersey - Black - Large
NeutronCompression Jersey - Black - Large

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this jersey, 27 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I know NOTHING about sport. Sports? I don't even know how to pluralize it in the context of this very paragraph! It? Them?!

Anyway, the long and short of it is, I love this jersey. I don't play football, but just like Fergie, I be up at the gym just workin' on ma fitness*, and this is a perfect compliment to a pair of similar Nike shorts I've been sporting with unsuitable loose flappy t-shirts for the past few months.

Wicking technology's what make's ALL the difference, see. This thing'll keep you dry and comfortable to the extent you'll never even know your body tried to not be dry in the first place. It's tight, yes, but that's a good thing. Though I may not look like the cat in the photo yet, I'm headed his direction, and this top's a major aid on that front.

*He's my witness

Kensington KeyFolio Thin X2 Plus Wireless Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard with Hard Case and Auto Wake for iPad Air - Black - Frustration Free Packaging

3.0 out of 5 stars The keyboard has a quality feel and is responsive and comfortable to operate, 27 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Functionally speaking, Kensington's KeyFolio for the Air is superb. The keyboard has a quality feel and is responsive and comfortable to operate. It attaches to the tablet easily and the case of made of a quality material to keep it well-protected. Also, the keys are backlit much like a Macbook's, which is a nice feature.

The only reason I've bumped it down a few stars is because of the weight. The KeyFolio itself weighs more than double the iPad, so it's not exactly a lightweight solution. Still, it does what it's supposed to do so it's hard to fault it on that front.

Outward Hound Outdoor Agility Kit
Outward Hound Outdoor Agility Kit

2.0 out of 5 stars ... and thought that this agility kit would be a fun way for her to shed a little bit of ..., 16 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I noticed that my beloved dog was starting to look a bit chunky and thought that this agility kit would be a fun way for her to shed a little bit of weight.

When the item came I was a little surprised at how light and flimsy it seems, not the strong product I expected for a price tag of £50 if I'm honest.

However, a positive is it can be packed away in its waterproof bag quite neatly, taking up little room to store.

In the kit there is: 6 poles and spikes, a hoop, and a very short tunnel.

If the product was cheaper it would be a nice starter agility kit for a small, gentle dog, definitely not suitable to the likes of my strong, long, boisterous lab/collie mix. It might even be a nice little item for kids to play with, with the dog, but if you were serious about agility training for your pet I would look about for a stronger, more advanced item on the market because this is not worth £50 in my opinion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20