Profile for Paul McNamee > Reviews

Content by Paul McNamee
Top Reviewer Ranking: 380

Paul McNamee "Rambleast Reviews" (North Ireland)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
NeutronCompression Jersey - Black - Large
NeutronCompression Jersey - Black - Large

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this jersey, 27 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I know NOTHING about sport. Sports? I don't even know how to pluralize it in the context of this very paragraph! It? Them?!

Anyway, the long and short of it is, I love this jersey. I don't play football, but just like Fergie, I be up at the gym just workin' on ma fitness*, and this is a perfect compliment to a pair of similar Nike shorts I've been sporting with unsuitable loose flappy t-shirts for the past few months.

Wicking technology's what make's ALL the difference, see. This thing'll keep you dry and comfortable to the extent you'll never even know your body tried to not be dry in the first place. It's tight, yes, but that's a good thing. Though I may not look like the cat in the photo yet, I'm headed his direction, and this top's a major aid on that front.

*He's my witness

Kensington KeyFolio Thin X2 Plus Wireless Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard with Hard Case and Auto Wake for iPad Air - Black - Frustration Free Packaging

3.0 out of 5 stars The keyboard has a quality feel and is responsive and comfortable to operate, 27 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Functionally speaking, Kensington's KeyFolio for the Air is superb. The keyboard has a quality feel and is responsive and comfortable to operate. It attaches to the tablet easily and the case of made of a quality material to keep it well-protected. Also, the keys are backlit much like a Macbook's, which is a nice feature.

The only reason I've bumped it down a few stars is because of the weight. The KeyFolio itself weighs more than double the iPad, so it's not exactly a lightweight solution. Still, it does what it's supposed to do so it's hard to fault it on that front.

Outward Hound Outdoor Agility Kit
Outward Hound Outdoor Agility Kit

2.0 out of 5 stars ... and thought that this agility kit would be a fun way for her to shed a little bit of ..., 16 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I noticed that my beloved dog was starting to look a bit chunky and thought that this agility kit would be a fun way for her to shed a little bit of weight.

When the item came I was a little surprised at how light and flimsy it seems, not the strong product I expected for a price tag of £50 if I'm honest.

However, a positive is it can be packed away in its waterproof bag quite neatly, taking up little room to store.

In the kit there is: 6 poles and spikes, a hoop, and a very short tunnel.

If the product was cheaper it would be a nice starter agility kit for a small, gentle dog, definitely not suitable to the likes of my strong, long, boisterous lab/collie mix. It might even be a nice little item for kids to play with, with the dog, but if you were serious about agility training for your pet I would look about for a stronger, more advanced item on the market because this is not worth £50 in my opinion.

ANF Canine Lamb & Rice Adult, 3kg
ANF Canine Lamb & Rice Adult, 3kg

4.0 out of 5 stars she has been eating away at this with no problems so it must taste good! It is contained in good quality, 16 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Scooter my Labrador/collie mix is quite a fussy eater and tends to prefer wet canned dog food over this type of dry stuff. However, she has been eating away at this with no problems so it must taste good!

It is contained in good quality, sturdy plastic packaging so you will not have to worry about the bag ripping or tearing which has happened to me with paper bags.

Another plus to this product is that the smell is fine, a lot of dog food stinks! but this is not the case here.

A good product I will be using again.

Precept Plus Canine Foundation, 3 Kg
Precept Plus Canine Foundation, 3 Kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My dog who usually doesn't like dry dog food loves this.

Would buy again.

Quiet Dog
Quiet Dog

2.0 out of 5 stars I thought this might be a useful aid in getting her to pipe down (PIPE DOWN, 7 Nov 2014
This review is from: Quiet Dog (Misc.)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was outvoted on this one. Our pooch has a problem with barking at the postman and just about any other sentient being she considers a threat to our livelihood by whatever stretch of her furtive canine imagination. I thought this might be a useful aid in getting her to pipe down (PIPE DOWN, SCOOTER!), but simply put she just doesn't like it and it's not very humane in practice. Don't be fooled by the lone picture of the happy dog on up the page - his companions are much more honest about their feelings.

SEVERIN SEVOF SM 3718 Jug Blender Brushed Stainless Steel, 1.5 Litre, 550 Watt, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I upgraded to this from another Kenwood blender. I find the 1.5-litre capacity on this model is much more suitable for those thinking about buying one of these as a dietary aid. You can prepare a batch of about 3-4 servings of smoothies in one jug, for example. The glass is much easier to clean than the plastic of cheaper models, though obviously the unit is heavier as a result. The actual mechanism of the blender is also superior to the three models I've owned in the past and this has much less trouble with heavier blends. It also looks stylish, too.

How to Stress Less: Simple Ways to Stop Worrying and Take Control of Your Future
by Benjamin Bonetti

4.0 out of 5 stars Destress, 4 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a great book full of useful ideas such as exercises to do and food to eat etc to help destress. It also helps you re-wire your way of thinking.

A nice little touch is that the book is full of quotes from well known names to give you inspiration and a times a giggle.

A well laid out book.

Tacwise 1038 Hobby 53EL Kit
Tacwise 1038 Hobby 53EL Kit
Offered by 1 Tool Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars DIY tool, 31 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I use this tool for attaching fabrics and materials to wood and it does the job great.

It is easy to use although I would have liked it better if it had of ran a battery and I cannot do jobs outside without trouble. It runs on electricity.

It is sturdy and attractive.

Walkezee
Walkezee

5.0 out of 5 stars Secure., 31 Oct 2014
This review is from: Walkezee (Misc.)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I got this harness for my dog as she became very excited when going for walks and would pull on the lead choking her, so decided to invest in a harness.

I found the harness a little difficult to figure out in relation to how to put it on. However I gave it to my partner and it was no problem to him.

My dog is a large lab and it can be adjusted to fit any dog size , so fits her wonderfully.

She has lots of freedom to move and is still very secure.

Perfect for walks and no more choking.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20