Profile for Mrs. S. K. Matson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. K. Matson

Mrs. S. K. Matson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
66fit Elite Sacroiliac Support Belt, Small/Medium (86-102 cm)
66fit Elite Sacroiliac Support Belt, Small/Medium (86-102 cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Fibro sufferers or anyone that suffers with pelvis or lower back pain, 6 Oct 2014
I have been wearing this for 3 days now and it has brought me tremendous pain relief from may problems. I even did a 3 hour walk round the supermarket without any pain (unheard of in my world), Therefore i would recommend this highly to any one who suffers with lower back or pelvic pain as it really gives good support to that area.

The Afterlife of Billy Fingers
The Afterlife of Billy Fingers

3.0 out of 5 stars mediocre, 16 Sep 2014
I didn't feel that the content had depth and it was a bit repetitive in trying to express Billys emotions.

Set of replacement chains for Army Dog Tags
Set of replacement chains for Army Dog Tags
Offered by Armydogtags

3.0 out of 5 stars Medicine dog tag chain, 9 Aug 2014
Came in bits, so rather dissapoinetd with that, also one of the clasps was bent out of shape. Had to use a tool on it, but all in all, it was what I needed to replace.

Fluorite Massage Gemstone Wand
Fluorite Massage Gemstone Wand
Offered by GeoFossils

5.0 out of 5 stars For the mystical amongst us, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Fluorite Massage Gemstone Wand
Just what I wanted, the colours are very good, just a tad small for what I was looking for

Cheapest Android KitKat - NEW Polatab Elite Q10.1" Android 4.4 (KitKat) Tablet PC QUAD-CORE CPU - POWERFUL GPU - 16GB STORAGE - SLEEK DESIGN - BLUETOOTH - FLAT 50% OFF - LIMITED TIME OFFER (Black front)
Offered by Tablet Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present, 9 Aug 2014
Birthday present for grandson, he is very happy with it and I am a cool Nana x

Natures Own 500mg Magnesium Citrate Capsules - Pack of 90 Capsules
Natures Own 500mg Magnesium Citrate Capsules - Pack of 90 Capsules
Offered by Nutrition Centre

3.0 out of 5 stars No change, 9 Aug 2014
Didn't really notice much different

Wedding Etiquette Book - Planning everything for your wedding day, the right way.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not everything about a wedding day is enclosed in here, 9 Aug 2014
I had hoped when I saw the words, everything for your wedding day. Alas It focussed mainly on what gifts were the etiquette of the occassion and who should pay for what. I hoped it would tell me more about the procedures of the day, who sits where etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle, 2 May 2014
I really like the Kindle Fire HD - I used to read my kindle books on an ordinary android tablet, but when it started to get slow I decided to update to this. I can do so much more with it, the screen is larger and very clear, so am finding myself using it to brow the web as well

Rose Quartz Tumble Stone (20-25mm) Single Stone
Rose Quartz Tumble Stone (20-25mm) Single Stone
Offered by GeoFossils

4.0 out of 5 stars Rose Quartz, 28 April 2014
I was just disappointed with the package as it only had the two stones in, nothing else to say what they were or the meaning, Had to look back and get that myself. I ordered a few at once so couldn't remember every one. Maybe just a small slip would help on this.

180 Vitamin D-3 5000 IU Softgels Free UK 1st class p & p
180 Vitamin D-3 5000 IU Softgels Free UK 1st class p & p
Offered by Good 2 Go health&beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunshine Pills, 17 Jan 2014
Have been taken these for 6 months now and both myself and hubby call them our happy pills as they very much lift your spirits

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4