Profile for BubbsN > Reviews

Content by BubbsN

BubbsN

2 x Assecure White wrist strap for Nintendo DS DS Lite DSi DSi XL 2DS 3DS 3DS XL Wii remote Wii U, Sony PSP 1000 2000 3000 Go PS Vita PS3 Move

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark (PS3)
Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark (PS3)
Offered by S6 entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as bad as I thought it would be, 25 July 2014
(This is my mums account) I don't think this game is as bad as reviews say it is. I got it because there was a price drop and because I am a fan of Transformers I thought that it was a good time to get it. I was originally going to pre order it but it was unavailable on the day I got the money for it and I am glad about this because I don't think it is worth £30.
The controls are good but that's because they are from High Moon Studios from the previous 3 games, and the music is good, but that's also from the other games. Edge of Reality made this game and it's like they just stole everything. But if you just forget about that then it's still fun to play.
The game is short though, I got this on a Wednesday, and completed it on the Friday, and I barely played it on Thursday. It's strange because there are 14 chapters which is more than WFC or FOC but they are a lot shorter and it doesn't make it clear when a chapter has ended because sometimes the next one begins immediately and other times it has to load.
The graphics on this game I would say are bad. It still looks fuzzy and pixelated and at times I think it looks worse than FOC. You get used to them and it's not that big of a deal but I don't understand why the presentation hasn't improved since FOC. I think it looks a lot better if you are buying it for the PS4 or XB ONE though.
When I found out that the game was going to be linked with the movie and Cybertron, I thought this would make the game bad. But they don't link together and it's like 2 different story's but both about the dark spark. It's like there are two different alternate universes so this is not a problem, although I really wanted a sequel to FOC and I wish they had just made an Age of Extinction game.
The game has no multiplayer which is kind of annoying but because of the controls being the same I can just go straight to FOC multiplayer without having to adjust to the controls. The escalation is good. I didn't really play it in the other games but its an awesome selection of characters to play as in this game and they are relatively to earn, which I think is a good thing. Overall I don't mind that there is no multiplayer as the escalation is fun.

Overall I would only recommend this if it is reduced and if you are a fan of the other games. If not then you should play War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron as they are amazing games with great campaigns. If you get this game cheaper and don't expect too much then I think you find this game fun. I hope this review has been helpful to some people thinking about buying it. Thank you for reading.

ORB Controller Triggers (PS3)
ORB Controller Triggers (PS3)
Offered by Gameseek

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better, 29 April 2014
These triggers are really good, I don't know how I used the normal ps3 triggers without them. Get them if you have a ps3 controller.

James Bond: Bloodstone (PS3)
James Bond: Bloodstone (PS3)
Offered by Excess Gaming

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 April 2014
I think this is a great game, it is like a movie and although it is short and there isn't a lot of multiplayer maps it is still an awesome story and excellent graphics. I think the only bad thing is the price. If you get a used copy that is quite cheap then I think this is worth it.

Transformers Prime - Season 1 Part 1 (Darkness Rising) [DVD]
Transformers Prime - Season 1 Part 1 (Darkness Rising) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Cullen
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, 29 April 2014
If you are a fan of Transformers then you should definately get this and the other DVDs that are coming out for Transformers Prime as it is a brilliant series. Even though the show has completely finished they are still really fun to watch again and again.