Profile for Graham Cochrane > Reviews

Uniross Performance 4 X AA 2600 Series  Rechargeable Batteries
Uniross Performance 4 X AA 2600 Series Rechargeable Batteries
Offered by Go Green Batteries UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Last longer in my baby monitor, 9 May 2013
These were a little longer than the old rechargeables that came with the baby monitor (BT), and so were a tight squeeze, but once in place they lasted twice as long. Giving me much more freedom to use the monitor.

Trunki Travel Chums Wash Bag (Blue)
Trunki Travel Chums Wash Bag (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right size for kids, 30 April 2013
Nice bright colours, which match the trunki cases, our kids both liked them, we bought a blue and a pink. They seem well made and are bit strectchy to deal with odd shaped items.

Trunki Travel Chums Wash Bag (Pink)
Trunki Travel Chums Wash Bag (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right size for kids, 30 April 2013
Nice bright colours, which match the trunki cases, our kids both liked them, we bought a blue and a pink. They seam well made and a re bit strectchy to deal with odd shaped items.

Zoggs Kids Float Bands Arm Bands children, Orange - 3-6 Years
Zoggs Kids Float Bands Arm Bands children, Orange - 3-6 Years
Offered by e2buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Performs as reqired., 3 Mar. 2013
Performs as reqired, easy to fill, thick sturdy pvc. Gives my 3.5 year old confidence in the pool. Very happy.

Bosch PWS 720-115 720 Watt Angle Grinder  (Old Version)
Bosch PWS 720-115 720 Watt Angle Grinder (Old Version)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good grinder shame about the case, 26 Dec. 2012
Did the job I wanted it to, cutting some roof tiles, with no issues. Alright the case isn't the most sturdy one I have seen, it didn't come with any grinding disks and the antivibration handle shown in the first 2 pictures is an optional extra not included. However, for the job I was doing it didn't vibrate much as it cut like a knife throught butter, and the Bosch quality is clear, certainly feels better than any other grinder I have used. As a step up from some of the basic grinders available the few extra pounds are worth it. For 5 stars would need to come with a better case, a disk and the anti vibration handle. However, I would rather get it for £40 and buy disk than pay more.

WD Elements 1TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0/2.0 - Black
WD Elements 1TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0/2.0 - Black
Offered by Value_Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for use with Samsung TVs, 16 Oct. 2012
I bought this to use with my Samsung TV to enable Recording of TV programs using the EPG. It does that job ery well. As it is more than big enough for TV use I also partitioned the drive so half is for general storage. USB3 means transferring files is much faster so I also used this for transfering files off of my old laptop and onto my new one. All round it is very handy, compact and easy to use.

Mens Felt Clog Mule Slippers NAVY size 9 UK
Mens Felt Clog Mule Slippers NAVY size 9 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Order a size bigger, 16 Oct. 2012
I usually take size 9 on every brand of shoe but these were too small, my heal hung over the back, so I recommend ordering a size bigger.
Other than that they seam to be exactly what I was looking for. They have soft felt soles with rubber grip and are a bit more stylish than usual mens slippers. The quality also seamed to be good. I returned mine but will most likely order them again in a bigger size.

TDK T19798 25GB Blu-ray BD-RE - 5 Pack Jewel Case
TDK T19798 25GB Blu-ray BD-RE - 5 Pack Jewel Case
Offered by DigimediaUK

1.0 out of 5 stars Check compatibility with your drive, 16 Oct. 2012
Don't make the same mistake I did. Check the compatibility of these disks with your drive before ordering. £10 wasted as mine didn't recognised these, but as I had opened he pack I couldn't return them.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2013 5:57 PM BST

Denby Jet Stripes Dessert/Salad Plate
Denby Jet Stripes Dessert/Salad Plate

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes an excellent dinner plate for my 3 year old. Usual denby quality., 16 Oct. 2012
Makes an excellent dinner plate for my 3 year old, he is happy now he matches mum and dad. Usual denby quality, easy clean and use in oven or microwave.

Accurate Oral & Rectal Glass Thermometer -- Mercury-Free -- Suitable from Birth 0 m+

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, returned, 14 Sept. 2012
Poor quality, did not work returned straight away. Seems to be a bit of a lottery whether these work or not not great for £4.99.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4