Profile for E. Spencer > Reviews

Content by E. Spencer

E. Spencer "bigedmeister" (london England)

Page: 1 | 2
AMOS ® 3 in 1 Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Professional Fresh Pasta Lasagne Spaghetti Tagliatelle Maker Machine Cutter with 3 Cut Press Blade Settings with Table Top Clamp Kitchen Set
Offered by Anything 4 Home

JETech® Diamond Leather iPad Mini Smart Cover Case for Apple iPad Mini and the New iPad Mini II with Retina Display (2014 Version with Built-in Stand and Front/Back Protection and Built-In Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature) (Black)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. Had one before that was vastly inferior, 2 Aug. 2014
Perfect. Had one before that was vastly inferior. There are 3 ipad minis in the house and we all have one of these. Many thanks.

Black Ops 2 Weapon Guide
Black Ops 2 Weapon Guide

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not purchase!!, 6 Jan. 2013
On the front cover it states (at the bottom) Cheats,walkthroughs,tips and maps. This is not the case as it only covers the weapons. This is incredibly misleading although it states weapons guide on the front. Please do not buy this as you will be disappointed.I had to give this a 1 star rating but to be fair it is 1 star too many.

Arseblog Official
Arseblog Official

5.0 out of 5 stars like Arsenal? Love Arseblog!, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Arseblog Official (App)
This is the best Arsenal info app. Have to start my morning with this.Good days ot bad days it is always informative an most of all honest!

The Phoenix Conspiracy (The Phoenix Conspiracy Series Book 1)
The Phoenix Conspiracy (The Phoenix Conspiracy Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I dont so sci-fi but glad I found this!, 19 May 2012
I dont so sci-fi but glad I found this!
I downloaded this as I liked the title and it is free to be honest.
I was pleasantly surprised to find this a really good read from page 1.
At the end of the book I was disappointed as I wanted more...
Looking forward to "The Phoenix Rising"
HURRY UP RICHARD! :-)

Batman: Arkham City (PC DVD)
Batman: Arkham City (PC DVD)
Offered by GeeksWholesaler

1.0 out of 5 stars Bah Humbug IMPOSSIBLE INSTALL, 26 Dec. 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
1 star is as far as I can go as I tried and tried to install game but every single time get the same problem.
Media cab1 is the problem but no solution found online here or WB website.
Tried copying the specified file but is corrupt.
From what I have read it is a known issue but no help given anywhere.
Will be sending back to Amazon and hoping for full refund as it is a faulty product.

Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life
by Allen Carr

5.0 out of 5 stars Cured after 30 years of addiction!, 19 July 2009
I started smoking as a 12 year old in 1979 and after a work colleague said he had not smoked for eight years after reading this book I went straight to Amazon to order it. Read it in 2 days whilst still smoking and I am now a non smoker. I know Allen died of lung cancer in 2006 but his memory will live on with all the millions of people he has helped. Thank you Allen.

Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (PC CD)
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (PC CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars This Game is the business, 11 Nov. 2003
If you own or have seen Max Payne i can guarantee you will enjoy this more.The graphics have been improved even though the original was superb.Same format as before but you also get to play another character.If you buy one game this year buy this.

Linksys WUSB11 Wireless-B USB Network Adapter 2.4GHz 802.11b
Linksys WUSB11 Wireless-B USB Network Adapter 2.4GHz 802.11b

5.0 out of 5 stars Home Networking Is Coooooool, 18 May 2003
When I first read about this i thought it was too good to be true.When i received it i was jubilant.Unfortunately i had a problem setting it up(it wasn't as easy as stated).I rang the linksys helpline and they talked me through installation.I set up a home network with my daughters computer and have now ordered another one to set my wife up as well.No more will they have to use mine.(hooray).Buy this

1st to Die (Womens Murder Club 1)
1st to Die (Womens Murder Club 1)
by James Patterson

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st to die, 26 Nov. 2002
I am a big fan of James Patterson but was a bit sceptical about the lead character being a woman.I would love to meet lyndsay boxer.She is strong,caring and would be a great mate.The way she coped with her medical problem and kept working and met the man of her dreams kept me enthralled.You end up really sad that not every thing worked out for her in the end.She didn't deserve to lose the love of her life.She gets the bad guy in the end which was a predictable ending but handled superbly.This is a must as is every Alex Cross book(especially Cat Aad Mouse).Buy them now and you won't be disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2