Profile for E. Spencer > Reviews

Content by E. Spencer

E. Spencer "bigedmeister" (london England)

Page: 1 | 2
Betron BPS60 Wireless Bluetooth Speakers, Rechargeable Compact Portable Mini Travel Speaker for Bluetooth enabled iPhone iPad Tablets iPod Mp3, Samsung HTC Nokia Blackberry - Black
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Jun. 2015
Excellent product very good sound quality considering it's size.

Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
Have to unplug it from my TV when not in use as it interferes with my digital TV signal

Berghaus Mule 2 Wheeled Holdall - Slate Stone/Jet Black, 80 L
Berghaus Mule 2 Wheeled Holdall - Slate Stone/Jet Black, 80 L

1.0 out of 5 stars This item does not have wheels or a handle. ..., 15 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Berghaus Mule 2 80 (Sports)
This item does not have wheels or a handle. The reviews I read claim this was so. I bought this to replace my work bag and wanted the convenience of pulling it or use it as a backpack. The 80 litre I ordered is massive and too large for an everyday bag in my opinion. Would probably suit someone travelling for a few days as much lighter than a suitcase.

AMOS ® 3 in 1 Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Professional Fresh Pasta Lasagne Spaghetti Tagliatelle Maker Machine Cutter with 3 Cut Press Blade Settings with Table Top Clamp Kitchen Set (Silver)
Offered by CostMad-UK

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. Had one before that was vastly inferior, 2 Aug. 2014
Perfect. Had one before that was vastly inferior. There are 3 ipad minis in the house and we all have one of these. Many thanks.

Black Ops 2 Weapon Guide
Black Ops 2 Weapon Guide

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not purchase!!, 6 Jan. 2013
On the front cover it states (at the bottom) Cheats,walkthroughs,tips and maps. This is not the case as it only covers the weapons. This is incredibly misleading although it states weapons guide on the front. Please do not buy this as you will be disappointed.I had to give this a 1 star rating but to be fair it is 1 star too many.

Arseblog Official
Arseblog Official

5.0 out of 5 stars like Arsenal? Love Arseblog!, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Arseblog Official (App)
This is the best Arsenal info app. Have to start my morning with this.Good days ot bad days it is always informative an most of all honest!

The Phoenix Conspiracy (The Phoenix Conspiracy Series Book 1)
The Phoenix Conspiracy (The Phoenix Conspiracy Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I dont so sci-fi but glad I found this!, 19 May 2012
I dont so sci-fi but glad I found this!
I downloaded this as I liked the title and it is free to be honest.
I was pleasantly surprised to find this a really good read from page 1.
At the end of the book I was disappointed as I wanted more...
Looking forward to "The Phoenix Rising"
HURRY UP RICHARD! :-)

Batman: Arkham City (PC DVD)
Batman: Arkham City (PC DVD)

1.0 out of 5 stars Bah Humbug IMPOSSIBLE INSTALL, 26 Dec. 2011
1 star is as far as I can go as I tried and tried to install game but every single time get the same problem.
Media cab1 is the problem but no solution found online here or WB website.
Tried copying the specified file but is corrupt.
From what I have read it is a known issue but no help given anywhere.
Will be sending back to Amazon and hoping for full refund as it is a faulty product.

Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life
by Allen Carr

5.0 out of 5 stars Cured after 30 years of addiction!, 19 July 2009
I started smoking as a 12 year old in 1979 and after a work colleague said he had not smoked for eight years after reading this book I went straight to Amazon to order it. Read it in 2 days whilst still smoking and I am now a non smoker. I know Allen died of lung cancer in 2006 but his memory will live on with all the millions of people he has helped. Thank you Allen.

Page: 1 | 2