Profile for Rozie > Reviews

Sony MDR-ZX100 Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-ZX100 Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Offered by BritishBargain

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 11 Jan. 2016
Great until they broke 6 months later.

Burst Apart
Burst Apart

5.0 out of 5 stars Something entirely new, 10 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Burst Apart (Audio CD)
Initially when listening to Burst Apart on Spotify, I simply acknowledged it as another self-indulgent alternative band. But upon second listening, I realised that The Antlers have a completely original sound. Peter Silberman's vocals are so intensely beautiful, and he has an amazing vocal range, so diverse that originally I thought there was a female backing singer. A particular favourite of mine is 'Every Night My Teeth Are Falling Out'.

Suck It And See
Suck It And See
Offered by Side Two

5.0 out of 5 stars A whole new band, 21 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Suck It And See (Audio CD)
I was never a huge fan of the Arctic Monkeys, until I heard this album at my friend's house. I asked who it was, and when she told me I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't like the accent the singer often sang in, but in this album the lyrics are just amazing. My favourite song from this album changes frequently, currently it's Reckless Serenade. I'm not sure you could get a more British band.