Profile for Soozi > Reviews

Content by Soozi

Soozi

Everything is Awesome: How I met the man of my dreams, conquered depression and found my true calling in life

5.0 out of 5 stars I spat out my coffee laughing at the bit about the Oxbridge accountant..., 18 Feb. 2015
I loved this book so much that I read it all in one sitting. I laughed, I cried, and I spat out my coffee laughing at the bit about the Oxbridge accountant. Lotte shares some seriously personal details in this book, which makes it all the more special. She's open and honest because she obviously wants other people to learn from her story and to live their own awesome lives. If you've had depression you'll find some real inspiration here, but even if you haven't, you'll still find her witty and engaging tale inspiring and lovable.

Dream Seed Magic: A Journey Beyond My Imagination
Dream Seed Magic: A Journey Beyond My Imagination

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging and engrossing, 15 Dec. 2013
I loved this book and read it quickly - so I may go back and read it again to really soak it all in. It's written beautifully and Diane takes you through her journey in a meandering unrushed way. She illustrates well the importance of listening to your inner voice and how this really shows itself through external events. A thoroughly engaging and engrossing read.