Profile for Susan Margaret Caulfield > Reviews

Content by Susan Margaret...

Susan Margaret Caulfield

The Girl Who Just Appeared
The Girl Who Just Appeared
by Jonathan Harvey

4.0 out of 5 stars Tricky subject to use, 1 May 2015
Are you adopted Jonathan? I am. I have never wanted to find my birth mother. And after reading your novel I will not ever try. I just hope you haven't put anyone else off.

Trip to the Andes
Trip to the Andes
Offered by SourceMediaUK

5.0 out of 5 stars A great trip, 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Trip to the Andes (Audio CD)
I had this album on vinyl - played to death. Recently got a new record player and put it on thinking it was still pristine - the stylus skidded and jumped across the record. Gutted. As I got this album from the promoter when it first came out I was so chuffed to find it on CD. Brilliant. Still sounds recent. Recommended.

Minky Retractable Reel Washing Line - 30 m
Minky Retractable Reel Washing Line - 30 m

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for small spaces., 22 Oct. 2014
Fab Fab Fab

Hidden: An Alex Verus novel
Hidden: An Alex Verus novel
by Benedict Jacka

3.0 out of 5 stars Let down :-(, 22 Oct. 2014
I always look forward to a new Alex Verus adventure, the series so far has been fantastic. I made a diary note to get Hidden as soon as it came out. Sorry Benedict, I was very disappointed. Too many reminders of characters and back history - we know who is who - get on with the story. I'm left very glum. Please rev up your next one.

Braun Voice Activated Alarm Clock , Black
Braun Voice Activated Alarm Clock , Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 26 Aug. 2014
Very disappointed. I had one of these clocks for many years and sadly it gave up the ghost. I was so excited to find a replacement. Alas, it was not a patch on my original clock. I was giving myself a headache shouting at it to turn the alarm off! There's no lovely quiet tick, you cant see the hands in the dark and bad time keeping sealed its fate. It was returned.

Atlas (From "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire"/Soundtrack)
Atlas (From "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire"/Soundtrack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the old days, 9 Oct. 2013
Back to the original sound we know and love! I would I have loved it to be a longer track. Will be very atmospheric for the film!