Profile for N.Harwell > Reviews

Mens Blue Denim Dupont 180GSM Kevlar Motorbike Jeans
Mens Blue Denim Dupont 180GSM Kevlar Motorbike Jeans
Offered by Bike-Wear-Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok for long legs, 6 July 2015
I have given 4 stars as on the bike they are comfy and seem to have all the protection in the right places. They drop a star for me because when I walk in them they slip down, even though I tighten my belt, leaving the knee pads as shin pads and 2+ inches of legs dragging on the floor. Have bought correct size (36W 32L) and they fit well enough when pulled up to my navel. Plenty of leg length as the previous reviews suggest. I guess my legs may have shrunk in my old age! Good value for the money, other brands are far more expensive so on the whole I can recommend them for riding. Where's my old braces gone?

Passion
Passion

1.0 out of 5 stars Not enough Passion for me, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Passion (Audio CD)
You would have to go to Amazon.com for a better opinion of this album. I have been a fan of Robin Trower for years but have not been an avid collector of his work. Having caught up on the early stuff I decided to take a punt on this one - however, I was sorely disappointed. It sounds like he was enforced into a style for commercial reasons, abandoning his signature blues/rock material from previous outings. The sound is strange too, the guitar down in the mix, the songs weak (in my opinion). You would have to be a diehard fan to get anything out of this compared to his original earlier albums. But it seems well received over the water, so perhaps tastes differ. Unfortunately it will not see my CD player again.

Black Sabbath Live...Gathered In Their Masses [DVD+CD] [2013]
Black Sabbath Live...Gathered In Their Masses [DVD+CD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Black Sabbath

5.0 out of 5 stars Sabbath can still show how it's done, 28 Mar. 2014
They can still wipe the floor with modern pretenders. Was concerned that Ozzy would not be up to it, but with some judicious choice of material, notably some of my favourite classics, they pull it off brilliantly. Still are and will always be my heroes.

Hell On Wheels - Season 2 [DVD]
Hell On Wheels - Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anson Mount

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Mar. 2014
Really enjoyed this series, did not pull any punches right up to the brilliant season finale. Very involving, recommend it.

5 Album Set
5 Album Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past, 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: 5 Album Set (Audio CD)
Great stuff from the early days of Tull. I had originally given up on them after Thick as a Brick so decided to catch up. Only fly in the ointment is Passion Play. I agree with the other reviewers and would sum that particular Anderson outing as unmitigated tripe. Hence the 4 stars overall. But if you're a fan from days gone by and like this particular brand of 'prog rock' in Anderson's folky style, buy it, it's a bargain.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Different boots same supplier, 5 Sept. 2012
Reading 'Annoyed''s comments about quality have to agree now. First pair I ordered in July were labelled 'WARRIOR' and are comfortable, fit well with good padding and I was very happy at the price. Ordered another pair recently and received an unbranded pair of poorer quality, less padding, not as comfortable and well fitting as original boots. Although they were cheaper than original pair I am not so happy. Will use for work occasionally, not going through aggro of sending them back. So be warned.