Profile for v_vicky > Reviews

Nineteenth Century Fashion in Detail
Nineteenth Century Fashion in Detail
by Lucy Johnston

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 Feb 2014
Just loved this book. It has all I was looking for from point of fashion. All dresses are in color and has explained. Some got close-ups, where I could see all the details. Very good book if you are looking for fashion in pictures.

17th & 18th Century Fashion Detail (Fashion in Detail)
17th & 18th Century Fashion Detail (Fashion in Detail)
by Hart A.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 4 Feb 2014

Costume Close up: Clothing Construction and Pattern, 1750-1790
Costume Close up: Clothing Construction and Pattern, 1750-1790
by Linda Baumgarten

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 4 Feb 2014
All that I was expecting from it. Costumes are "opened up" and explained: patterns, fabrics etc. Easy to read and understand.

Infant Pulse Oximeter Finger Probe - Y Sensor, compatible with Colour Handheld Pulse Oximeter
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard to use, 22 Feb 2011
I needed it for my baby for everyday use. We are using pulse oximeter on daily basis for 8 months now. We have lots of single use probes and thought this would be a great buy.
Unfortunately this probe isn't what I expected. The sensors are placed in the rubber probe and they are falling out of place. Probe itself is made from soft rubber, witch is great, but its hard to place it on baby's finger or toe. Its great idea for a probe, but it needs a bit of work from manufacturers point.
I wouldn't buy it again and wouldn't suggest it to a friend.